Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the best kino and how to do it.
i know when to use it but i dont do it well
i used to know this guy that was a master
at it he could this thing where all he did was
touch a girls hand in a certin way and it
would turn them on enough for them to
go wow. i want to learn somthing like that.
and im shure other pepole would too.
if you know how to do this please share the secret.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No such thing man.

If you could touch a girl in a way to get her, there would be no need for the game.

Kino is a supplement to PUA's/DJ's, like Protien Shakes are a supplement to bodybuilders. It may help a little.....but if your game isnt top notch....kino wont help at all.

The way to kino in Opening to Mid game... is to ESCALATE.l

At the begging of the sarge, brush the shoulder, touch her arm...then slowly escalate and rest your hand on her forearm. Then you can rest you hand on her knee as you advance the sarge. Soon you will have your hand on her inner thigh etc.

As with eveything in this game, 1 time of field work with kino...will help you more than reading hundereds of posts about kino.

PS- I use very mild kino. It is over rated here on these forums...you can be a great DJ and use NO kino at all.

Love,
Smooth

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually, kino is important

the best method of applying kino is to verbally use c&f, as if you didn't care about her, but use kino such as patting her on the shoulder after teasing her, as if your saying its ok.

This shows her that you aren't friend material. Your shagging material :)

Veyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
kino has to come naturally, the more you do it the easier it will get. try the shoulers, stroking or holding the hand, and the back are the easiest to start will.

for example: you or a person makes fun of her for something, you put your hand on your shoulder and you "share a moment".

look in the highschool forums

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends on your style. I am latin, and kino is big in latin culture, it just comes naturally with us. Americans tend to be more reserved, so it isn't usually part of your natural style. Whatever kino you do, it has to be smooth and natural, and you can't be too aggresive.