How do you deal with younger girls?

blitzin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
Question...How do you deal with younger girls?
I'm a 24 yr old going to a community college where almost all the girls are only 18-20. I'm getting lots of numbers, and going out with a few, but I'm finding almost all these girls are immature in their thinking. Most of them don't really know how to respond to DJ tactics, the few (VERY FEW) older ones it works fine with, but the younger ones seem to be intimidated. I just moved from a bigger city where I had no trouble getting women out. This is a small city, with very close minded people. And the girls who've grown up here automatically assume I'm trying to get serious even if I casually ask them out for coffee. Half of these girls I'm not even trying to date. How should I approach these women?

blitzin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, yeah. Can't have fun with them if I can't get them out. As soon as I start talking to em' some of them get all giddy and start grinning like a banshee, or act like I don't exist, then when I invite them to go for a coffee or something they get really shy, or act like I just asked them to marry me. It's hard having any form of a decent convo with them, getting them to open up, because they're so worried that I'm trying to get in their pants, even when I've done nothing to even hint at sex, or a relationship for that matter.
Hmm, let's take this one chick for instance. She's a friend of some other girls I met that I am actually friends with. This girl since the first time I met her has acted extremely rude, arrogant, and immature, like she's too good to talk to me. Most of the time she will not acknowledge that I am even there. I introduced myself to her once and she didnt' even look at me, then she started talking to our mutual friend who looked at me and gave me a wtf I don't know what her problem is look. Anyway, this chick's not hot, not particularly organized, etc. Today this guy I know brought his acoustic guitar in and I was looking at it, and started to play some TOOL. After playing about halfway through the song "Schism" I had a littl crowd, and some strange girl commented that I sound really good. Anyway, people start off to their classes and I don't have any till a little later, so I keep playing. This bratty chick comments,"Nobody's thrown any money into the case so you can stop playing now." In a very unimpressed tone. And I just turned looked at her and told her nobody's thrown any money at her to sit on her fat ass eating potatoe chips yet she keeps doing it!" In a nice calm matter of fact tone. She shut up and gave me a I can't believe you just said that look. My friend also gave me the look. That was it end of story. Many of these young girls have the I'm a princess, you're going to have to worship me to have me attitude. They haven't adjusted to college life or the real world. Yeah, they will but at the moment they're hitting every single one of my pet peeves. I think I should add that this is a very religion orientated town. We have more churches than gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants combined. Very conservative families too. I think this has a lot to do with the giddiness of some of the girls. Many of them never dated in highschool because of their religious teachings. Have any of you ever seen the movie Saved? Watch it and you will have a rough idea of what I'm talking about. This town is similar, not quite as overboard as in the movie though.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blitzin'
This girl since the first time I met her has acted extremely rude, arrogant, and immature, like she's too good to talk to me. Most of the time she will not acknowledge that I am even there. I introduced myself to her once and she didnt' even look at me, then she started talking to our mutual friend who looked at me and gave me a wtf I don't know what her problem is look.
She is attracted to you but intimidated by you. She is trying to pre-reject you so you can't reject her and break her bubble of how great she is. The b1tch shield is to protect her insecurities/project false confidence and because she wants to believe she is a 9. She is unsure of herself and how to act around you so defaults to b1tch mode. All this crap she is doing is testing you. She wants to "knock you down a peg" because she thinks you're too full of yourself (often assumed of confident/good looking guys). Don't rise to it but react in a confident way.

This bratty chick comments,"Nobody's thrown any money into the case so you can stop playing now." In a very unimpressed tone. And I just turned looked at her and told her nobody's thrown any money at her to sit on her fat ass eating potatoe chips yet she keeps doing it!"
This is funny, it reminds me of something pimpdog420 would say. Probably none of the guys their age dare stand up to them, they no doubt acted like princesses in high school and got away with it. She obviously hated the attention you got and it was a total giveaway of wanting to "knock you down a peg" that she just HAD to make that comment.

But if she's such a b1tch (for whatever reason) she isn't worth knowing anyway.

You will find that meeting chicks through your social circle rather than cold approaching will work better in your town. That's just small town mentality, people trust people in their crowd and not so much outsiders. But don't stop the cold approaches anyway. ;)

blitzin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never made an aproach on this bratty chick, she's friends with some of my friends and generally comes and sits with them when I'm there, then just starts acting all rude towards me. I have zero interest in her and don't really care what she thinks. My point is how stupid some girls behave when they don't know how to act. I gotta' say though, it felt really good to tell her off! Actually just thinking about it now makes me smile!:D
I generally don't use quite that harsh a comeback, but dam it really felt good.

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Many of these young girls have the I'm a princess, you're going to have to worship me to have me attitude. They haven't adjusted to college life or the real world.
Young *****es think they are invincible
BTW, not being conscending at all, just curious what are you doing in a college at 24 ...no offense just curious bc i finished college a little late.

Last edited:

blitzin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've already been through college before. I've gone back for a better degree that makes better money, this was the college that had an opening to get in right away. I'd have gone to a different one but the others had a waiting list backed up for a couple of years, plus I have family in town and live in their basement free of charge. Not having to pay rent is nice, but if I'd known how close minded the community was before hand I might have reconsidered. I'm not having trouble meeting women, it's just the majority don't know how to act. And there are several really nice, hot women I'd like to get to know, but they get so intimidated as soon as I bring up the idea of getting together outside of class, and no they don't want to just fvck; I suspect alot of them are virgins, (ha, yeah for me)!!!.

Here's another example of how a lot of them act.
This girls name is Cara, she's really nice, smart, and I think she's quite attractive. We talk in class and have studied together in the library several times. She's constantly smiling at me and saying hi, whenever she sees me. If I talk to her she pretty much hangs off of every word I say with a big pretty smile, and her eyes wide and noticibly dialated. She give's me puppy dog eyes! Yet, If I ask her out she gets really shy, blushes with a big smile and says that's o.k I'm not thirsty, Hungry, Etc. Then the cycle of constant smiling at me starts again. And I've checked this out she doesn't smile at, say hi to, or even bother talking to any of the other guys.
And I always get the big smile and pleasant hello every time I see her, and I see her several times a day. I like it a lot, but want to get past her shy barrier. Lots of the girls going here are like this. I get lots of smiles, eye contact and stuff, but many of them are too shy to go from there. It's just frustrating. Especially since there is such a nice variety of hot, intelligent, NON-slutty women. I like nice uncorupted girls. I'd rather have a girl I can teach than have one that's been around the block a thousand times. Anyway, like I said earlier, I am dating. I just want to know how to break the shy barrier with these other girls, so I can get to know them better, and possibly date them if I so choose. :D

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
be their Daddy

At my age it seems easier. There are a lot of broken little angels out there. I have said to 22 year old that I am old enough to be their Father and they say "so?"

Maybe you aren't OLD ENOUGH YET? I don't know but there seems to be a morass of vulnerable little things out there.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just remember to think :

WHO'S YOUR DADDY !!!!!

WHO'S YOUR DADDY !!!!!

WHO'S YOUR DADDY !!!!!

LEAD THEM

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
just remember to think :

WHO'S YOUR DADDY !!!!!

WHO'S YOUR DADDY !!!!!

WHO'S YOUR DADDY !!!!!

LEAD THEM

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “
haha

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Reaction score
age and religion

blitzin' are you in my parallel universe or something? Your story sounds too much like mine to be anything else :)

There are two problems with the girls you describe, their age and their religious community/upbringing. My circles are almost exclusively religious (I am too) and it is a known fact among us guys that know a lot of religious girls, that these girls have suspicious minds and inflated 'princess' ego's. The things that this site has taught me and other DJ info I've picked up, work unbelievably well with older girls and the less religious, but like you, I am interested in the girls that I can train and not the ones that have been with every guy in town. I guess I like a challenge!?

You likely intimidate them, their experience with guys that don't worship them is likely very limited. The one thing that turns them on most (being DJ) is also what scares them the most (we fear what we don't understand-right?) So even though they are attracted to you, their fear wins out. Age and experience would help them here, so unless you are willing to wait I think the only thing to do is be patient with them, let them, over time and association with you, to loosen up a little and lose that fear of you. Befriend them, just don't be a 'friend', you know?

If you figure this out, let me know!

blitzin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I am glad somebody knows what I'm dealing with here. You hit it right on the money. Yeah, I agree with not wanting the town bicycle. I like nice women. I'm currently friends with many of them in school, but just as you said they are intimidated. Some of them are worth waiting for too. So I'm just going to keep as I am and bide my time. I have other options to pursue for the time being.;)

Reaction score

Hmm, let's take this one chick for instance. She's a friend of some other girls I met that I am actually friends with. This girl since the first time I met her has acted extremely rude, arrogant, and immature, like she's too good to talk to me. Most of the time she will not acknowledge that I am even there. I introduced myself to her once and she didnt' even look at me, then she started talking to our mutual friend who looked at me and gave me a wtf I don't know what her problem is look. .
Neg hit her.

Turn your body away from her, look at and face her friend, and say "Is she always this rude?"

Amp her friend up a bit, and your target will probably feel bad and try to make it up to you...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
want to get past her shy barrier. I get lots of smiles, eye contact and stuff, but many of them are too shy to go from there.I just want to know how to break the shy barrier with these other girls, so I can get to know them better, and possibly date them if I so choose. :D
Well, to break the shy barrier, you just have to tone down the DJ. I dont mean give it up completely, because if you do, you are an AFC, and we dont want that.

You need to not be so ****y, but be extremely funny. Whatever you did in the big city w/ those chicks, you need to do the exact same w/ these small town girls. Just dont lay it on too thick too fast.

You need to give these girls time to get to know you, and time to open up to you. Trust me, I just landed a shy chick, and it took her 2 weeks to finally open up to me. Now, I wouldnt call her shy anymore, and in fact, there might be an LTR w/ her.

Any way.... just be yourself, but dont be too intimidating. I've found that in the past month or so, that the girls that used to go 4 me dont anymore, b/c i've cleaned myself up, and made myself more appealing, and i got the DJ attitude. My point- i am intimidating to them- they see that i have the HB 8's and they dont even bother coming up to me anymore.

It's true that these girls need to adjust to the college life, and that's what's frustratign about all the freshman. I have had that prob too- they still think it's like hs where they want you to call them all the tiem, and spend time w/ them all the tiem.

They need to adjust, and once they do, then you can let loose on them. Until then, just tone down your skillz, and work ya game slowly.

It worked for me, and hell like i said, i might even have an LTR.
good luck!

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Younger girls 16-19 is the easiest **** on earth. Just be a cool guy and isolate them and they'll jump your penis.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro there's an excellent bit on this is the latest cliff's list.

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
-
Originally posted by Walden
Bro there's an excellent bit on this is the latest cliff's list.
Just curious, mind if I ask what that is?