How do you deal with guys who try to ruin your game???

Production6257

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I was at this party, and I was gaming some chick... I was teasing her because she had a notebook in front of her and I accused her of being a spy or a reporter or something. Well, as I was gaming her, some idiot frat guy said "yo, why don't you stop playing the ******* card and shut the hell up." Well,obviously I was mad, so I said " **** you ass****, so he got all of his idiot frat buddies together and said, "ok, your kicked out", and I had to leave. My question is; How do you deal with idiot jerks like this? Why do they do this?

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u stay calm and make fun of him.. and ignore him then take the girl somewhere else to talk

dr0pxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
he is jealous. Relax and expect it. point it out to here and invite her outside.
kbj

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember ALL trash talking comes back to jealousy. Learn to ignore it and not care,DHV.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should game girls differently, I wrote in another recent post that guys who have the tough man image don't get hassled by the other guys yet the ****y and funny guys who do the neg-hits do, it is all to do with the type of personality of which you are portraying at the time. :yes:

Kurt the KJ

Banned
Reaction score
This kind of person is known as a c0ckblocker. There are a few things to do in this kind of situation:

1. AMOG him.
2. COMPLETELY IGNORE HIM
3. If you know you will probably be facing these kinds of situations, it would be best to bring a wing

However, you should NEVER get into a fight because of this. This will not impress the girl and you'll make a fool of yourself in the process. Oh yeah, and probably get your ass beat. First you should scan the room for potential c0ckblockers and if you see them coming in the middle of your conversation, try to wrap up as quickly as possible.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kurt the KJ said:
This kind of person is known as a c0ckblocker. There are a few things to do in this kind of situation:

1. AMOG him.
2. COMPLETE IGNORE HIM
3. If you know you will probably be facing these kinds of situations, it would be best to bring a wing

However, you should NEVER get into a fight because of this. This will not impress the girl and you'll make a fool of yourself in the process. Oh yeah, and probably get your ass beat. First you should scan the room for potential c0ckblockers and if you see them coming in the middle of your conversation, try to wrap up as quickly as possible.
It is possible to display a tough man type persona which will negate these types of guys from hassling you, guys who do the ****y and funny thing who are succeeding with it seem to take the brunt from the jealous AFC types, yet the more aloof tough guy who the girls still swarm over don't seem to have this problem, if you look like an easy target and you are alluring the prettiest girls then it is obvious that other jealous AFC guys are going to have a go at you, but if you look like a bad ass tough man who doesn't take any crap at all these guys due to their fear of you will usually leave you alone. :yes: