How do you deal with guy friends?

Gameness

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been playing this 7.5 latina by the book of pook, she is totally hooked.
Now...she has alot of guy friends, and frankly I dont give a f---k. But I would live to know what would be the correct non-AFC behavior in response? Meet up with my girl friends to make her jealous?
She is very jealous and hot tempered so this would be a easy task, or should I just play it off like nothing and hang with my boys?

Advice please! :rockon:

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
either way. but i like the idea of getting her jealous. sometimes you mess with them, and they bend over backwards to show you THEY are the one for you

Gameness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe Stud said:
either way. but i like the idea of getting her jealous. sometimes you mess with them, and they bend over backwards to show you THEY are the one for you

I am only worried that she will back off or get turned off by this...thoughts?

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she probably isn't ****ing her guy friends... i would definately try to befriend their friends as much as possible because they can be able to lead you towards more girls.

Jhcl4000

Don Juan
Reaction score
xdreamz said:
she probably isn't ****ing her guy friends... i would definately try to befriend their friends as much as possible because they can be able to lead you towards more girls.
Agree with this, don't fight them, embrace them. Meet them and get them to like you.

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on where you want this to go.

As a general rule, show indifference.

If you want an LTR, you can act a *little* jealous sometimes. It makes her feel like you give a ****, without making you look desperate. Even if you don't care that much, or aren't that worried about it, acting like you are a bit jealous by playfully teasing her about "her other boyfriends" can work just fine. Just remember to keep it playful, showing real jealousy reeks of insecurity and will turn her off fast. In the mean time let her get a little jealous by getting some innocent chick-friends. Don't **** them, or rub it in her face too much. Doing that will only make you seem like you are trying too hard to make her jealous -- which is seriously insecure, and may just make her angry enough to drive her to ****ing other people. The main thing is to just remember that you are the prize, and all of these guy friends are of little significance to the power of your game. If you act congruently to that fact, you're gravy.

If you don't care that much, talk to other girls. Whether or not you **** them is up to you, but demonstrating that other females compete for your attention will make her want yours more.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea but don't be over friendly.. just be nice to them and it will work out.

edit: yea i should be a little more specific, in a party atmosphere (not clubs) with not that many people it is pretty effective to just conversate and find some commonalities. sports, music, weed...all that stuff will make a friendship be there. in the clubs its a little different...

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I deal with guy friends? I don't. And I let the girl know this right when she asks to be my "girlfriend". If I ask a girl out and we keep hanging out, she can see whoever she wants. If she wants a relationship? No "guy friends" or I'm gone. Why? I'm a guy. I know what guys want. And I've been through enough situations where Mr. Guy Friend decides he wants something more and either tries to fight me or yells at the girl or more drama.

Proselytiser

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all right........ if u have a good time!
Guy friends are no threat at all as long as you are not jealous and you get on their good side. Even if they are total AFCs and they try and ****block you, if you have gamed her right it won't make a difference.

If I were you I would put more effort into getting on the good side of the girl friends as they are more of a threat to you, she will actually listen to them.

Gameness

Don Juan
Reaction score
What bothers me though is that when she meets with her guy friends (which she apparently has known since she was a teen/kid) they watch movies sometimes or go out and eat dinner.
As a side-note, I am leaving for Brazil for 2 months soon, could this have anything to do with it? She has told me that "we'll see what happens when you get back", and I told her yeah i'll see if you've been a good or bad girl in a playful manner.

I can't forbid her to meet her guy friends, or tell her that she probably shouldnt go home to her guy friends or eat dinner with them. But I still dont find this acceptable, you have a boyfriend, you dont do that stuff with guy friends. It's a matter of respect, what if she was eating out with some guy friend and someone from my family saw her there. They'd be like wtf?

Gameness

Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
Where in Brazil are you going? I'm moving to Sao Paolo (Butanta) in 5 days for 4 months! If you are around, we should hook up for a burger and a vitamina.
: )
Damn it's a small world! I'm moving to Rio for 2 months in 2 weeks!
I'll take you up on that offer if i'm around your neck of the woods, but i'll rather do a feijoada and a guarana/acai drink :D

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently got dumped by my girl because of a "nice-guy" friend of hers.

If I could have done things differently, I would have gone along with her when she meets her guy friends. I think that's the best way to can try and suss out the intentions of her guy friends.

Gameness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

She called me up yesterday night and we somehow entered the subject. Since she was complaining on me watching a movie with a old fling (I did this after her "dates") and we agreed on not being alone with friends of the other sex at home etc. She followed this up by telling me how much she likes me and misses me (haven't seen her for what, 3 days?). Well, i'll just go with the flow and see if she is worthy in the long run.