how do you become popular!?

cesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you become from 'the guy at the back' of the class,to the most popular guy at college?...

what changes should i make?

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read the high school bible, few posts on popularity there think you might like them, you gotta take the time to read them though, these things dont happen over nightread them all and dont slack off

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the bible, read a couple of books on how to be an alpha male. If you wnt videos, download David D's "On Being A Man" program and if you want a little more, get his "Deep Inner Game" program and watch The Count of Monte Cristo. Being popular is not all about knowing a lot of people; it's about people respecting you. There's this one guy that everyone knows at my school, but he's really really weird and people sometimes step on him.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be out going and social with everyone. Then, more people will know you.

Carbine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got no fvcking idea mate lol... the only popular guys in my school are the ones walking around saying "I am gonna shank you blud" etc. etc.

I am happy to build my own circle of friends who are just like me. The key is to be popular within your OWN cricle of friends, and to be outgoing and sociable with everyone.

DON'T try to fit in where you don't belong, as it is fake, and not who you are. This is one time when you really DO be yourself, and up yours to anyone who doesn't like it.