How do you approach girls in everyday situations?

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexie said:
I agree to an extent: there's not one thing that's going to work every time, girls are emotional/crazy/moody/weird. Good luck figuring out how the female mind works!
lol, we all know every woman is different personality wise, and all that BS. But were talking about things pertaining too PU that we have control over. That stuff so longs you know about it will always work on chicks.

For example Buying Temperature is in all girls. Every chick when they become emotional they stop thinking logical. Heck you can see Buying Temperature in everyday life.

Her being wierd or crazy is just part of her personality, which you'd see over time, but as far as getting women goes it is generally the same on all girls. You don't need 4-5 different types of game or should I say personalities to get 4-5 different kinds of women.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Smile and say "Hi." If she smiles back and says "Hi" then its ON. I can't take credit for the idea (Sigma) but I will say it has worked for me in the past. It also prevents blow outs in public places, which can be common with canned openers used during day game. Don't use canned openers during day game, its just pathetic.

Last edited:

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
Well, I'm not sure if this has been said in one form or another already in this thread because I honestly don't feel like going through and reading them all, but...

You can pretty much say whatever the hell you feel like to a girl if she seems to like you. Well, short of something that really pisses her off. Me, I have a pretty cheesy sense of humor, and try to use it to my advantage.

If you have the right delivery, you can get away with something like "So, uh...you buy peanut butter here often?" But you've got to say it with confidence, and most importantly, a huge cheesy grin that says "Yes, I know my pickup line is goofy as hell, but I don't give a fvck about being smooth and want to break the ice and see where this goes."

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MooseGod said:
...If you have the right delivery, you can get away with something like "So, uh...you buy peanut butter here often?" But you've got to say it with confidence, and most importantly, a huge cheesy grin that says "Yes, I know my pickup line is goofy as hell, but I don't give a fvck about being smooth and want to break the ice and see where this goes."
I'd consider paying money to see a guy sucessfully use that line but it would be too painful for me to watch.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
^ Well, obviously you have to make up for it with the conversation that follows, but it would work in a pinch just for an icebreaker. If the girl has a sense of humor and you're good looking, that is.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MooseGod said:
^ Well, obviously you have to make up for it with the conversation that follows, but it would work in a pinch just for an icebreaker. If the girl has a sense of humor and you're good looking, that is.
That's what I'm saying, unless you can sustain an interesting conversation just saying anything will just make you look silly more often than not.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you can say anything but what matters is how you follow up afterwards with your body language. If you say the line dead-pan and then slowly break into a big sh!t-eating grin, you are on the right path and she will likely laugh with you, otoh if you deliver the same line, fidgeting, or with the nervousness and anxiety, you will get blown out. Thats why when you retell a joke that Eddie Murphy or Ray Romano said, you don't get that same response because there are likely traits that you are missing that the comedian has honed in on over the years

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thus the reason why many guys who say anything like a joke from Seinfeld or something supposedly c/f but delivers it incorrectly follows it up with a "Ha-ha, just joking" after getting a blank stare from the woman. Usually that's when the fidgeting, nervousness and anxiety goes into overdrive.

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have the right delivery, you can get away with something like "So, uh...you buy peanut butter here often?"
Watch Animal House when Flounder asks the frat guys, "You guys playing cards?" Their reaction is the one you're likely to get.