How do you actually get into these crowds and cliques that have hot girls in them?

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
Like how?

How are some guys who have multiple hot girls in their lives managing to pull that off?

Stallionstud

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s why I don’t have hot friends that are girls. I try to bang them. All of them. The one time a buddy’s girlfriend was my friend I banged four of her friends in the coarse of knowing her and tried to top it all off with a threesom with said girl.
So whenever someone on here talks about thier friend that’s hot, I know they got friend zoned, and have just been going with it.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you start off by creating a social circle ONLY to get sex, you are dead before you start.

You BE YOURSELF, and interact with people that you feel comfortable interacting with you.

You continue to improve yourself (build up self confidence, social skills, inter personal skills, etc.) while continuing to BE YOURSELF and interacting with others who enjoy interacting with you.

If you meet girls through your social circle it is a natural and UNEXPECTED outcome.

If you only make friends with people because you hope they will hook you up, NOBODY will want to hook you up.

You have to BE SOMEBODY that many people WANT to hang around.

That has to be your NATURAL personality.

Few people have that kind of personality.

It is your job to create that personality. It has to be natural, which means it takes time.

If it's NOT NATURAL now, it will take a lONG TIME to slowly change your personality so people will WANT to hang around you.

This cannot be faked.

There are no short cuts.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can actively pursue a life with women "naturally" around you. Some have chosen this path without knowing it. My dad played in a band and got girls knocking on his hotel room wanting to fuk. He didnt plan this, but his life and relations with women always seemed natural because of this random start to his life with love to music.

Become a male nurse, half the job is done for many years if you lift and look good. If you go to many engineering schools you will see ZERO girls. EVERYTHING counts

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what @taiyuu_otoko said is OP (;

When i go out now i pursue both guys and girls 50/50 to make friends with.
the coolest people are the ones who dont give a chit about sex.

whats the easiest, most effective way of making guy friends with strangers?
hook them up with girls. (see juliens set merging tech)

Doing this ive had the pleasure of becoming a much more open and easy dude to get along with..
instead of being some competitive douche trying to selfishly hoard all the hot girls for myself.

i see them as human beings now that want to socialize and have fun. dur durr right?
the game becomes really worth it when your with an awesome group of friends you met going out with beautiful
girls coming in and out of the circle. no drama, bs, hating, competing, were all here to fvck hot girls!

the pathetic dark newbie does the opposite, socially isolates himself, thinks he has to "game" to get laid.
hates everyone, gets jealous, possessive, talks tons of chit,etc