How do u response to this??

Avn_0903

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl said this to me in a playful and teasing way " You make all the girls happy, especially when they compare you to their current boyfriends". I was at a loss of how to make a comeback after this statement lol. ****y and funny anyone??

sinful

Don Juan
Reaction score
Avn_0903 said:
A girl said this to me in a playful and teasing way " You make all the girls happy, especially when they compare you to their current boyfriends". I was at a loss of how to make a comeback after this statement lol. ****y and funny anyone??
'Yeah, I get compared to allot of boyfriends and husbands, maybe it's because I'm so awesome...'

Avn_0903

Don Juan
Reaction score
No actually wat the statement means here is to say I have lower value than their BFs and that's y they are happy.

sinful

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya, I would have given the same response...
'

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why lower value ?

I thought she said IF you are compared with their ex's you would make them happier . Being able to make girl happy is great . But you know , without being a nice guy AFC.

If it was like a compliment , you know , like trying to tell that i have higher value , i would say

C'MON , THATS YOUR BEST PICKUP LINE ?

or

LOL THANKS , BUT YOU GOTTA WORK MORE :D. IM NOT THAT EASY.

PhatE1vis

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it's not a compliment, it's a neg. But it's funny and harmless.

She's saying he makes the girls happy (compliment), but...wait for it...especially when they compare him to their bf/husband (neg). It's a neg because she's saying they're happy because their current situation is better than what he would offer.

Very clever. Props to her.

Avn_0903

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that's just a neg (or hopefully lol). So let's say this is an insult, wat would be u guys' comeback?

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"It's a good thing I'm not trying to be anyone's BORE-Friend."

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I would stay away from that girl. She knew exactly what she was saying and the implication it gives. It doesn't matter that she does it in a playful way (unless you've been giving her sh1t just before that).

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avn_0903 said:
A girl said this to me in a playful and teasing way " You make all the girls happy, especially when they compare you to their current boyfriends"
"Glad to hear I make girls happy. Where do you want to go tonight?"

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Avn_0903 said:
"that's only cuz they I never slept with them"