How do u guys deal with a SHY girl??

xconquerx

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, i know this girl in my english class.

she is about 7 if i put her on da scale.

well, thing is this girl is real shy, we made a couple of eye contact across the class room before, she looked down immediately and blushed. and plus i figured that she is a shy person from the way she speaks and behaviours around other students.(speaks quietly and blushes whenever a teacher ask her for an answer)

well, i have a smooth opener(since she is from germany, i was going to ask her, the reason she came to NZ.)

But i dont want to scare her off so i Do need you guys opinion on how to handle a shy girl.

So guys how do you open a shy girl to a open and wild(haha) biatch?

p.s. **i have a sort of idea that she may b not interested in me at all since her body language is closed and she didnt pick an idea when i asked her about the weather.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're over analyzing things. Don't have pre-emptive thoughts, don't assume the worst.

Just go and talk to her. It's pretty simple.

xconquerx

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh ok thnx man, actually i do realize dat i always over analyze things ay, thanks anyways

ian1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did someone say New Zealand... dude.. You dont happen to be from Howick College do ya? We recently had a lot of german international students aspart of some exchange!

In terms of an opener... try and figure out the words to 'how are you?" or some catch phrase in German...My friend once asked the Sweedish international student to the ball by making a banner in Sweedish "Will You Go To The Ball With Me?"