how do u get to be confident about ur looks?

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think TheLadiesMan comes across as being a bit aggressive for someone who claims to be blessed by God....

"and do something productive like kill yourself you sad sad f*ck! LOL! ...f*ckin hippie" - Very Christian. Feel the love!

".. if you don't believe in God, or the Lord, or whatever, don't respond to my post" - Are you including other religions in this statement? I have a loose belief in Buddism... are you gonna hate me for responding to your post??

"I ain't got no love for anyone who don't believe.... be gone" - I guess so..... :(

----- BUT ----- He's got the right mindset. You've got to believe that your the best, whether you think some omni-potent being blessed you then thats up to you.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
How many Hail marys is that TheLadiesMan?

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DopeFiend
Go pray to your god and calm down. I was just kidding. I just found it funny how you sounded like a preacher. How much more sensitive can you get? Everyone just yanks you around don't they church boy?

YOU, are very slow. :)

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chalk
i think TheLadiesMan comes across as being a bit aggressive for someone who claims to be blessed by God....

"and do something productive like kill yourself you sad sad f*ck! LOL! ...f*ckin hippie" - Very Christian. Feel the love!

".. if you don't believe in God, or the Lord, or whatever, don't respond to my post" - Are you including other religions in this statement? I have a loose belief in Buddism... are you gonna hate me for responding to your post??

"I ain't got no love for anyone who don't believe.... be gone" - I guess so..... :(

----- BUT ----- He's got the right mindset. You've got to believe that your the best, whether you think some omni-potent being blessed you then thats up to you.
Just because I believe that I've been blessed, or that you are blessed.... don't mean I'm Joe Holy.... I do believe in God. I don't know a single pimp who don't believe. *shrugs* ....but then, I surround myself with pimpins like me, who are successful, postive, and influential. You got ppl like me who are greatful, thankful, rich, good looking, popular with the ladies, rich, and did I mention good looking? ..then you have chumps like ...........dopeyfiend.. LOL!!!!! .......one only has to look at our nicknames to understand the mindset of our personalities.... You have THELADIESMAN ....and you got dopefiend. LOL!!!!!!!

So if I offended you with my words, I'm sorry, it wasn't meant to offend you.... but I don't like negative drama, they are for b*tches like Dopey.... can you grasp what I'm saying here Dopey? ...let this be a lesson to you son.

Now do what TheLadiesMan says, and straighten up, before this church boy invokes his own powers, and sends your chump a$$ to hell, where Satan will make you his b*tch, and not me. :)

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wise_mage

Im a 19 year old male
height: 5´8
weight: around 135 pounds
Okay, I'm quoting a part that I can contribute. First of all, you're 19, that means you still have that "youth" in you. I think women really likes that. Second, when you're in this age, you should look at your hair. Do you have those mushroom style hair? Women don't really like that.

Finally, showing maturity and confidence rocks. Most guys around 19 are still "boys" who don't understand responsibility and communication. You can always work on that.

Lastly, you are WAY TOO SKINNY. I'm 5' 7" and 155 lbs, and women still call me slim. Since you can't work on your height, at least work on broadening your shoulder and getting fit. Girls don't like shanky arms. I have women told me in confidence that they look for physical features that personified strength --- such as tall height, broad shoulders, six-pack abs, and nice biceps and ass. You can't fix height, but you can work on the others. Good luck and have fun.

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ladiesman...people like you who profess to be Christians and act the way you do are exactly the ones who bring real Christians down. Your faith is seen by your works, and frantically cussing people out is no way to win people to Christ. Maybe you should read your Bible a little more and re-evalute where you truly stand with God. You are the very essene of a hypocrite.

hellfire45

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ladiesman are you out of your mind. I am not taking sides here, but you need to calm down, and stop throwing vulgarity. please, I am asking nicely.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper423
Ladiesman...people like you who profess to be Christians and act the way you do are exactly the ones who bring real Christians down. Your faith is seen by your works, and frantically cussing people out is no way to win people to Christ. Maybe you should read your Bible a little more and re-evalute where you truly stand with God. You are the very essene of a hypocrite.
Maybe you should learn how to read, period. You are about as slow as Dopey.... for every pimp that gets my message I get 3 that are f*ckin retards... wouldn't be surprised if they were all from the same retard.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hellfire45
Ladiesman are you out of your mind. I am not taking sides here, but you need to calm down, and stop throwing vulgarity. please, I am asking nicely.
Take it as a tip.... when you do something in life, regardless of what it is, picking up chics, letting them go, pitching a million dollar proposal, or simple shutting some clowns up.... do it with total domination. Let there be no question about it. Think of it as The Art of War, in verbal content.... ;) ....when you beat your opponent, do it soundly..... I've approached this in every aspect of my life, with great success. I didn't get where I am right now in life, by letting insecure, and jealous chumps, get in my way. *shrugs* ....like I said, listen to TheLadiesMan, he's not going to lead you wrong.

Now if you can't read what I type, or read between the lines, SEE the real message, then I can't help you there.... I don't mind answering the weak minded, if I can get the message across to one person, then TheLadiesMan has done his job. ;)

If you are bright, you will take this as a positive, if you take anything I say as a negative, then you are just slow, and we've got a few that are slow here. LOL!

Big Daddy has spoken.....

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ladies man-

I never knew you were soooo David Koresh like :D but Ive been here awhile and I always appreciated your style and your advice dog.

Just make sure than when I ask for your advice you dont bring in "God" or anything like that. I do believe in that motherfvcker, but, in truth, I joined this mvther****ing site in order to learn how to get some ass.:D

Now, I have absolutely no problems in taht domain, but Im sure your rationale and experience can help me out every now and then.

Big up, big up, welcome back:D

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys -

how about you give me some advice instead of posting exclusively about the ladies men and his religious/social attitudes.

how about some fashion tips I asked for? and some about how to not be self concous about ur looks.

thnks

DopeFiend

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting yanked around like a little b*tch. Poor example of a Christian. I've seen plenty with more tact than you. You sound like some church boy who got it up the ass too many times and still wants to believe in god. Now you want to dominate an internet forum and act like a preacher. I'm sure it's a real boost in confidence for you. Too bad professing about how dominant you are on an internet forum only shows how childish you are.

I said what I needed to wise image. Looks like you're slow to realize I was joking on the side. Go ahead get offended again. I saw your message the first time around. No need to bring it up over and over. A bit insecure on delivering your sermon there:rolleyes:

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dopey, apparently you forgot that over the INTERNET, it's hard to tell if someone's joking or not without a smiley or a j/k, because there is no tone of voice or facial expression to go by. Stop acting like everyone should be telepathic.

LadiesMan, you're digging yourself in deeper... just quit while you're behind.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like you're slow to realize I was joking on the side.
I said you were a clown Dopey... a dopey clown, with big red shoes, and big red nose... we all know you are a clown, that point is clear... you are also clearly the biggest B1TCH, this side of the interent.. Damn, you are slow... and a cry baby....LOL!... 'oh, I'm God hasn't done anything for me... I'm dopefiend, and I want to be like TheLadiesMan, but I can't because I'm a B1TCH! ....I'm a cherry.' LOL! :) .go on keep crying.... cry I said.... hippie b1tch. LOL!
....I'll make you break down and pray for your life son... don't f*ck with me, I'm too old to play with little kids like you. You go now, class is over, you have been dismissed.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Dopey, apparently you forgot that over the INTERNET, it's hard to tell if someone's joking or not without a smiley or a j/k, because there is no tone of voice or facial expression to go by. Stop acting like everyone should be telepathic.

LadiesMan, you're digging yourself in deeper... just quit while you're behind.
PA lease!...... this ain't a race now.... there is no contest son.... I've done told you, I don't mind speaking to the retards of this forum, so long as I can reach a few ppl, and drop some knowledge... this doens't concern you, if you don't like it, DON'T READ IT!! LOL! :) ....I'm never one to quit anything.... that just ain't my style.... Like I said, if you couldn't get some positive knowledge out of what I've already said, it's sad to be you. *shrugs*

I, for one have learned something positive out of this.... (listen up dopey, you slow mothasucker) ...what I learned is...

No matter how much you teach, some ppl just can't be taught.

-Big Daddy has spoken....

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jbbrain
ladies man-

I never knew you were soooo David Koresh like :D but Ive been here awhile and I always appreciated your style and your advice dog.

Just make sure than when I ask for your advice you dont bring in "God" or anything like that. I do believe in that motherfvcker, but, in truth, I joined this mvther****ing site in order to learn how to get some ass.:D

Now, I have absolutely no problems in taht domain, but Im sure your rationale and experience can help me out every now and then.

Big up, big up, welcome back:D
Been representing since '91 baby! :) ..old school now huh? LOL!!!

Hey JB, I said to myself, 'You know LadiesMan, you got a lot going for you.... you got money, a strong career, a beautiful house, a beautiful gf (who's a bit crazy at the moment going thru the preganancy thing) a baby boy on the way...... not to mention that no matter where you go, women want to get with you.... you, are blessed.... and it's a God damn shame, some don't live like you.... but you can't worry yourself about that, you have to keep your life in check.... go to the boards and ask jbbrain, and b's nuts, and chalk, and Gio, and squirrels, Gipper, and a few others... ask them for advise, and keep on top of your game...' so after I stopped talking to myself :) , I hit the boards.

It's all about thinking positive, and staying confident.... if you get something else on top of that, consider it a bonus... :)

Believe, I want others to have game... I want every single guy here who is looking for babes, to get babes..... I'm all about that. If I get morons who want to cry, and b*tch, and ultimately jsut want to stay lonely all their lives, then you know the old saying.. you can lead them to water, and they can either drink, or die of thirst.... it's all in how you look at your life, and yourself, and no matter if fools don't get it, never stray from your game, it's their own damn fault for not listening.... *shakes head in disgust* :/ .....why would you come here and not learn? The sh*t is in front of you... yet, you shun it away, becuase why? Simple... it's because you ain't use to that type of game... it's different... you've been a, afc all your life... some guy comes on and is money, and you shun it becasue it's human nature to shun away different things.... you see it everywhere, at work, in circles, among your peers... ppl aren't used to perfection. You think perfect game, they say, impossible.... it's nature...

Like I said, since 91... even back then, my name was TheLadiesMan... I was already thinking game.... till this day, it's still the same.... what's your name say?

DopeFiend

Don Juan
Reaction score
Childish behavior. You're more like the ladies boy. I bet all the women you get are stupid little girls who get trapped into your bullsh*t. You idiot, you're the one doing the *****ing. Making fun of screen names and using LOLs. Kid you don't phase me a bit with your ranting tantrums towards me. I'm learning plenty here. Grow up little boy. Later.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Childish behavior. You're more like the ladies boy. I bet all the women you get are stupid little girls who get trapped into your bullsh*t. You idiot, you're the one doing the *****ing. Making fun of screen names and using LOLs. Kid you don't phase me a bit with your ranting tantrums towards me. I'm learning plenty here. Grow up little boy. Later.
I can't believe I just read that retard's reply...... you are slow Dopey... SLOW!!!! It doesn't surprise me that you wouldn't understand but that is why you are you.... but just like a b*tch, you got ot have the last word... so b*tch, the floor is all yours.