How do the UK teens pull girls when out and about

R1ch4rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
You UK guy will know what I'm talking about.
You have the chavs, grundgers, inbetweeners, emos and that.
Say there is a girl and she is kinda bit of a chav. How do you hit on her, charming? funny? nice? does that work. Or do you have to act like a complete arse?
Also same with girls who are just normal, quite fit, how is hitting on them done. I'm just lost in the american men epxlaining how to pick up in america. And I'm finding it hard to appeal that to teens in the UK.
Some exlains of what you uk don juans have done will be appreciated i should be able to run with that then.
Thanks

R1ch4rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
A chav normally wears sports clothing from JD mostly lol.
You get tramp chavs, what live on estates and like rap, **** each other and just make a living on anything they can find.
Then you got chavs with houses not from the council, but they still are driven to slang, bad ways etc.

pjtheman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chavs are essentialy antisocial people that tend to hang out with other chavs and swear/shout/attack anyone who gets in their way. (i'm probably exagerating a bit there)

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are all the same man, only slight difference between, mainly through race and culture. Our generation has basically been brought up on american culture, so whatever applies to American girls will apply to english girls.

Also why are you trying to pull scummy chav skanks?

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Captains right girls are all the same, chav all that sh!t ect... is kind of just a show i guess. just depends how serious they take it, which makes them try hards lol and you said kinda so she will be the same as all of em

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chavs look like a mix of preppy american style, and wanna be gangsters.