How do the rules apply whith depressed girls?

evoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean chronic depression, bipolar, whatever. Cutters, weight gainers, up and down in a minute, suicidals, ect.

I mean, some of these goth chicks are damn hot like, and I'm not looking for anything long term.

They don't seem to take too well to the neghits, and they get mad at my tragically upbeat behaviour. I kinda dress the part, but should I act like my mom just died, or talk about how hard done by I am?

Don't say not to bother. I like a challenge :up:

The Bartender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A challenge? Psh, dude trying to pick up mentally f'ed up chicks is easy but also easy to get in too deep when they drag your ass with them.

Don't do it.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
easy work

Man, every mod and dude in here will tell ya to run a mile, WHY? Because they are not DJ's and never intend being DJ's, they want LTR's with anything that can fog a fukcing mirror.

These chicks are easy game son. Yes, if you try to rescue them you are screwed, if however you just anna pimp em, they are easy meat. Talk to them, find their vunerable spot, and nod and empathize. Be their DADDY!

Metalixia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, I used to date one of these depressed, "goth-chicks".

I'm guessing the one's you're interested in are between 15-19 right?

One girl I got seriously into started talking about suicide. It ****ed me up... and she knew it, and ended it with me.

What I didn't consider then, but what I know now, is that she's 15, and speaks random crap like almost all 15 year old girls.

If you want my input, I'd say treat em like normal girls, and always try and change the subject (or lighten it up), when it gets negative.

Never try to be her hero, a shoulder to cry on, or her saviour. Don't get caught up in her problems. I learned this lesson the hard way.

metalixia@hotmail.com

there's my MSN address. I'd be interested in some feedback.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
even if you just play around with them,
they start calling you at work saying they are about to kill themselves
if you take off and go over there, she wont even have a plan, just a plot to get you to come over and give her attention.

its a weird form of attention seeking.

dunno if they even know they are doing it.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may sound harsh, but through personal experience, I have found that it is best to leave the crazy girls with past traumatic experiences and obsessions with self-inflicted wounds to the AFCs that will put up with them, or to psychiatrists.

PS. Hot goth chicks? 99% of the goth chicks I've encountered are fat and ugly, and have turned to gothism because their hideous visage has thrust them into the nether regions of society as outcasts.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luveno
This may sound harsh, but through personal experience, I have found that it is best to leave the crazy girls with past traumatic experiences and obsessions with self-inflicted wounds to the AFCs that will put up with them, or to psychiatrists.

what he said

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
told ya

See mate, I told you didn't I?

The advice all comes from the angle of Saturday brunch and Sunday Church gatheerings with Kith and Kin. I am coming from the angle of "get in" have fun and "get out". She/they won 't even know your goddamn work number. If she threatens suicide.....so? Wy would that be a threat to you?

A DJ? I don't know, maybe more pimp/mack logic. Mind you, I am sure the D J fukced a fair few broken wnged angels, just he was gone before they could try this crap on him.

This site has a lot of fukcing explaining to do. It preaches NO ONEITIS and then practices constant oneitis. It preaches BEing the Prize and then practices supplocation.

Leave them to me mate, they are one of my target markets for sex, I guess only a man can handle these particulat bytchs

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sart,

I do agree with your "fuk em and chuck em" attitude when it comes to mentally disturbed goth chicks.

However, what I am happy avoiding is the having to associate with these girls in any other way besides sex. Even in prostitution there is talking during the money exchange. With these goth chicks you have to talk to them before you have sex, and that means she's gonna spout a bunch of faux-melancholy, and you're gonna have to put up with it. Its just not worth it.

Afterwards she could actually be a psycho and stalk you. It can happen, and it has happened. Its too much effort to get them off your back when they do this.

Additionally, for the AFC, these girls are the last thing they need on their road to recovery from being pathetic.

So, I guess that in essence, one could say that mentally messed up girls are really only good for sex but thats it.
This in turn may mentally mess them up even more, which raises ethical dilemmas. However, its their problem, not ours.

sixstringsamurai

Reaction score
Once again, i'm gonna go with some of what Luveno said on this one.

Many a time, i've been down the "crazy depressed chick" road. If they try and bring on anything that resembles a long haul, bail the quickest way you know how, for depressed women are a sorry state.

However, if you know how to deal with a "goth" chick, you can have some wild times. A lot of "goth" girls feel like they're proving something by having casual sex with someone, and if you happen to be the one helping them prove their point, so be it.

The key to dealing with goth girls is the same as dealing with all girls in general: Be interested, but not overly so. Know what they're talking about, but don't let it impress you. Don't try to overshadow what they're shooting for, but relate with it to the point that they think you know exactly where they're coming from. If they think you're in a "darker" place than them, chances are, it's an instant it.

Like Luveno mentioned, it brings up all kinds of ethical issues if you're doing them for the sake of doing them, but what is being a DJ all about anyway? Game on, I says.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really, if you go out an find 10 girls within 1 weekend. You will undoubtedly come across one that will stand above the crowd. Most likely one that doesn't need to be on a drug ****tail to be normal.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm... lay down on the couch

I mean chronic depression, bipolar, whatever. Cutters, weight gainers, up and down in a minute, suicidals, ect.
Those are serious and very common disabilities. Plus the drugs usually given to treat these ailments have vast social side effects.

If you want to take advantage of those ailments it should be very easy.

Chronic Depression need to be held and listened to. If you are there for them and give them an oz of hope they will worship you, but as soon as you’re out the door. She could very easily kiss the barrel of a gun as she pulls the trigger.

Bipolar has a very wide scope. The most extreme can get as uncontrollable as schizophrenia. These are the Mood Swingers. One minute they love you like no other than they hate you with extreme prejudice. If you want to date these kinda girls be ready to jet, but have chocolates and flowers to give to her in 5 min’s when she shows up crying at your door begging for you to return.

Cutters are usually one of two cases. One control issues, and two emotional release. Control issues leading to cutting usually is a sign of something in their life they wish to control and can’t so they use the cutting to release that need. They can control the cutting so they do. It is a form of projection. The other case of emotional release is a number of things. One is cutting so to let the emotion out. It can be any overwhelming emotion. The other thing can be a reminder. They cut to remind them or take them back to an emotion that they can’t deal with. The last thing is they have a lot of emotional pain so they cut in rebellion, kind of like saying “ohh yea, this is nothing to the pain inside.”
To date these be prepared for kinky love with an ounce of unsafe tissue change. Scraping, cutting, burning and other rough sexual things are celebrated by cutters. And most of them don’t trust. So expect a deformed out look on reality and social barriers.

Eating disorders are usually self image issues. These are the most common and are found in some way in every woman young and old. Chances are with this that every girl you have ever dated or known fall into this category. So I won’t elaborate on this one.

Anyway interesting question hope I helped….

I have to admit it is a bit Freaky to try to DJ these kinds of girls…sounds a bit desperate.
Maybe I will post a psychological profile on people that want to hit and quit mentally challenged girls.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm, I dunno... slip St John's Wort into their can of coke?

These chicks are easy as hell to manipulate into sex if you wanna do that, but why the hell would you want to? The more vulnerable, the more easily-manipulated. If you are talking about banging them WITHOUT manipulation... hell if I know. Just don't be the guy who compliments them 100 times a day in an effort to cure their self esteem issues. Or you can do what I do, and stick to NORMAL girls...

Sart, when are you going to quit being pretentious? You're a tired act.

libre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear sir

Though you want to get involved, I advise you to stay clear. You have a pretty good chance of getting sucking in their vortex of desparation and of paying dearly for THEIR problems. You don't know what you are getting into and where it might lead you.

What if one of them on a bad mood day accuses you of sexual harassment or attempted rape! You will not find things so funny then.

Danger!

evoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love danger though.

Anyway, some goths/mopey chicks are just so damn adorable.

For example, last saturday I had an encounter with this tall, stunning goth at the pub, but she got wierd out of nowhere. She approached me too, as I always let them come to me, since I'm just that damn awesome :D

Went like this:

her: Excuse me, are those New Rock Boots?
evoke: Yes they are.
her: Mind if I admire them for a little?
evoke: Help yourself.
*she bends down and evoke gets a nice view of what's going on under her miniskirt*
her: I love New Rocks. All of my clothing is cheap, but I have no problem blowing $250 on a pair of shoes.
evoke: They make a quality product.
her: So what's your name?
evoke: Evoke.
her: Hi evoke, I'm (I'll be damned if I can remember her name, starts with an E or an A or something). I'm here for my birthday.
evoke: Happy birthday! How old are you?
her: ... I'd rather not say.
evoke: Oh, come on!
her: I just turned 27.
evoke: Get out! That's my age. High five!
*we high five*
evoke: It won't be long before we're old and wrinkled like that guy over there.
*pointed over at some old drunkard who resembles Bob Denver, right down to the Gilligan hat*
*goth looks sad and walks away*

What the fvck!?!?

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive met 1 just 1 hot goth chick out of like 50...... yea theyre easy game, i could have got something on with her but at the time my friend was after her and i really do respct the whole "bros before hoes"....anyways the chick wasnt too ****ed up, she just wanted to appear like it, attention i guess? if you can **** her without getting all into her head that would be ideal...but please dont ever look ltr with these *****es.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evoke:
One thing which young guys never seem to realize, those young guys who say “She’s a mess but so hot”, is how you’d be amplifying chaos in their life. They come from physically or sexually abusive, emotionally or physically abandoned childhoods and have deep emotional wounds. They need help. What they don’t need are guys who manipulate them into bed. The only time it is advisable to get involved with such women is if you genuinely like them and they get mental health therapy.

I agree with attraction to hot goth chicks, though.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dish has it spot on. Apart from the goth chick attraction.

As a matter of morals, I generally wouldn't, but I'm not saying that I haven't been involved with them in the past. Crazy ones that is, not goths.

You can genuinely try to be a knight in shining armour to them, AFC style, but it won't get you anywhere, other than you feeling like crap when she discards you.

Also, if you do get involved, then she'll be pouring out her life story to a pschiciatrist or counsellor, and something about my name being involved in that scares me slightly, and what he might say/advise about me, and what she would tell everyone...but perhaps thats just paranoia.

As for actually pulling them...EASY! Be funny, and confident in yourself, but don't neg hit, and ask her out quickly. Just be prepared for it to all go wrong.

On the other hand, they often have hot friends of the innocent variety. Crazy ones that is, not goths.

themanwithnoname

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating a "crazy" chick makes as much sense as having a rabies infected pitbull as a pet, dated two psychos and never again.