How do keep your woman excited in your relationship ?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
I married a foreign woman... I get treated like a king every day... she is always happy.

The wife found my weed stash...She was very mad... She said if she finds out I am smoking weed she will go live with her friends.
:D :D

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
I bought weed again. If she finds it too bad. I'm just going to make sure she doesn't find it.

Hide them in the kitchen where the pots and pans are.. If she's like half the women these days, she will never find them there.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
headFirst said:
Hide them in the kitchen where the pots and pans are.. If she's like half the women these days, she will never find them there.

Actually she loves the kitchen and cooks great food every day. I guess that's because she is a latina and she was brought up that way.

I hid it in the basement under boxes where she will never find it. The mistake I made was smoking it while she was home.

jpizzler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep it in plain sight. Eventually, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em lol.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jpizzler said:
Just keep it in plain sight. Eventually, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em lol.

That might be the best thing to do. The b!tch has never smoked weed in her life. I think it would do her good.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
youngmack said:
How EXACTLY do you keep a girl "confused"? Sorry i'm 16 and inexperienced...
To keep her confused, you blow her away with great dates and orgasms, then occasionally turn down golden opportunities to sleep with her, and just when she panics and thinks you are blowing her off, you send her a snippet of poetry.

EastWind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sinful said:
Id like to hear how some of the men on here in a good marriage or ltr , keep their women from getting bored with them

First thing, change that mind set. Women should be finding ways to keep YOU interested in THEM. If your girl (generally speaking) is not keeping herself in shape and wearing sexy outfits to keep YOU interested...something is wrong.
It is a woman's natural state to please her man and keep him happy. The problem is society has programmed women to be the center of the universe.

I keep my girl guessing, she never knows what I am going to do next. I am also out-going, spontaneous, exciting, driven, funny and I keep myself in good shape. I am close to 40 years old, but I can still get 20 somethings flirting with me. My wife knows this and the challenge of trying to 'one up' the young girls keeps her engaged.
That was the first thought that came to my mind when I read the topic.

How is SHE keeping ME interested? Any nice meals lately? Been giving her best and coming up with freaky new things in bed?

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
To keep her confused, you blow her away with great dates and orgasms, then occasionally turn down golden opportunities to sleep with her, and just when she panics and thinks you are blowing her off, you send her a snippet of poetry.
Understood...but what consists of a great date? I mean i went on a date with a plate to the movies then after we got some mcdonalds, chilled there and talked. I think our convo was dull and the date overall was dull.

Nothing i did or nothing about the date itself stood out. I'm sure shes had his kind of date before plenty of times.On our way home i asked her if she had fun & she replied yes but im certain she wasent blown away.

OC Speedball

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are all wrong ^

Best place to stash a bag of weed is in an old vitamin bottle

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All very informative ... in in your own unique ways

to clarify , im not in a relationship , but considered one with a individual so wanted a little more knowledge before hand

I agree that her keeping my interest is much more important , but Its not one sided , I was more interested In learning what we DJ's do to keep women on our toes , and I have a much better idea of that now thank you .

I knew about arguments, physical fitness and being spontanious , but the confusion thing is new to me , and I like the idea of messing with their heads , ill look foreward to trying that out one day

venicemayer

Reaction score
Any girlfriend or wife would like to feel they are important everyday. A simple call anytime of the day to ask if she's okay is enough. You can also send flowers every month or invite you girl to a dinner once a week. As far as I know girls want their man to be sweet and will do things that melt her heart in a good way.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
venicemayer said:
Any girlfriend or wife would like to feel they are important everyday. A simple call anytime of the day to ask if she's okay is enough. You can also send flowers every month or invite you girl to a dinner once a week. As far as I know girls want their man to be sweet and will do things that melt her heart in a good way.
Says the lonely woman while imagining some hot guy who used her and never called her back, and forgetting that this behavior repulses her when 95% of men do it.

This stuff only works if you are already in a relationship, and if she is gushing with love for you. Then if you do the same thing again she'll say you were too lovey-dovey and will go cold.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Game never ends. A lot of guys think that because they're in a long term relationship with a girl or because they got married, they can go back to being AFCs. How common is it for husbands to put their wives on a pedestal?

You should continue to have your own ambitions, hobbies, interests and circle of friends. The relationship should not be the center of your universe. Your woman should be striving to keep you interested (not the other way around).

You have to continue to be an attractive guy and a real prize not just for your woman, but for all women. If a woman knows that you are highly attractive and that you'd have no trouble finding an equally or more attractive woman, she will work very hard to keep you interested.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Lexington said:
If a woman knows that you are highly attractive and that you'd have no trouble finding an equally or more attractive woman, she will work very hard to keep you interested.
You'd think this were true, but control means so much more to a woman that she will feel insecure in this situation. On the other hand, if you can't do this, she will secretly lust for a man who can. The bottom line is men can never obtain the control women have, no matter what percentile they achieve. It's still a worthwhile goal to be the best you can.

TopGun2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
You'd think this were true, but control means so much more to a woman that she will feel insecure in this situation. On the other hand, if you can't do this, she will secretly lust for a man who can. The bottom line is men can never obtain the control women have, no matter what percentile they achieve. It's still a worthwhile goal to be the best you can.
you don't control them. just be the best for yourself. if a woman doesn't appreciate you so be it. her loss.