How do I solve my "shortness complex"?

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adone said:
I found that study on Wikipedia. I was impressed myself too, but it clearly said that the average Italian guy between 16 and 25 yrs old is 176.5 cm (5'9.5) and the average German guy the same age is 174 cm (5'8.5). The average American was somewhere between 5'10 and 5'11.
Just an advice: don't consider anything from Wikipedia as authoritative. Simply because any person in this world can register and write things up. Wikipedia sure is very useful, especially on topics traditionally shunned by other media, but it's just another source to grab (potentially inaccurate) information.

Any topic that concerns faith, beliefs and national or ethnic pride etc will be very likely to be biased and innacurate despite the best intentions of the moderators, because they are humans too and can't check eveything that's been written, plus they also have their own preconceived ideas.

For instance, the "studies" might be a typo, or maybe some proud Italian guy wrote/changed that part to feel better...:D

Just for the anecdote: if you go to Germany, you will see that even their pissers are raised higher than in France or in Italy, same thing in the Netherlands so...:nono: :crackup: