How do I respond to this?

ckdon

Don Juan
Reaction score
you're making the same mistake as me, by not texting her first or calling, or not initiating things first at least sometimes she's gonna end up thinking YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED.

Piers Nivens

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheWolfMan said:
Dude, I'm gonna have to agree with HB 9.5 on the whole "idiot" thing...if the shoe fits wear it. Anyway you screwed up, but it's salvageable if you want to, it might be better just nexting her, as one of the other posters said you guys have a communication issue. This chick is lost and you refuse to get her directions and ignore her? The hell is wrong with you boy? Listen, I'm all about trying to maintain control and playfully tease girls that one talks to, but you gotta learn there's a time and place for that sort of thing. I mean you know this chick is sensitive right? Keep that in the back of you're head when you're texting her, once you know her better and she gets more comfortable then she will pick up on you're humor and or teasing. The second thing you did wrong was take her texts back as being serious, it sounded like she was just teasing you back with the smiley face at the end. Sounds like you got a little bit of "you can dish it out, but you can't take it" sort of thing goin on there. I'm not saying to bow down to the girl, but learn when to stand your ground and when to give in. This situation was not one of the those times. Tough call on the NC thing, if you guys haven't talked yet, I'd hit her up with with something along the lines of what DonJuanabe said, but keep it playful.

I didn't ignore her man. I said hold up let me get to my laptop and I'll get back to you later. She said ok call me when you are ready. Now, the house was packed with guests. I couldn't call because it was noisy. So instead I texted her "ok what is it? " asking her where are you, etc. She tells me I'm an idiot because I didn't call like she asked me to, that I texted instead.

1. I don't think she was out there in a car anyways. I think she just wanted to talk or something.

2. She is STILL texting me normally; she keeps saying let's not talk and when I agree she shakes up and just cannot stop talking to me. Today she sent me two messages, I ignored her. She just doesn't want to drop contact, and I'm happy with that because I don't want to either.

Piers Nivens

Don Juan
Reaction score
ckdon said:
dude what the hell. do not listen to any of these no contact boasters.

TEXT/CALL HER ASAP AND SET UP A DATE ASAP. DO NOT LOSE HER if she has shown so much interest. ive been in this situation before.

if you play ur cards right, she's a keeper man.

you are acting like a jerk it seems. the whole "why are you so mean to me and the you dont have to hurt my feelings" thing proves that she has feelings for you and cares and when in return you dont, she feels hurt and ourtighr said it to you.

arrange a date with her asap man.
You're right man. I'm going to make sure we go out this week 100%.

Piers Nivens

Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
"I told you to call idiot" = It's over! Never talk to her again.
So she called me an idiot once, while she was panicking alone in another state at night while it was raining, means I never talk to her?

Despite the fact she shows very high interest? Always contacts me first and always is willing to meet?

Yeah, no thanks. I'm not going to lose her just because of one word.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't want our advice, just say so. I hate it when people ask for advice, then completely ignore the answer they get back because it's not what they want to hear. I still think she will just be wasting your time. Only thing I see she is good for now is just a good effing. Her religious background will pose a huge barrier, but if you get her horny she will want to eff you anyway. As far as relationships go... sounds like a bad idea.

Piers Nivens said:
I have great healing skills (i..e gettting back on track).
Yeah, that's cool and all, but you would be wasting time. Unless you, of course, have the power to turn back the hands of time... Then by all means, keep using your time on her.

With this said, I am assuming that you are still willing to continue contacting this girl fully knowing that it is probably going to blow up in your face, correct?

Can someone say "YOLO"?