How do i respond to this

mcpwn

Don Juan
Reaction score
me:what does it feel like being a shot girl?
HB: lol what do you mean?
me:what emotions do u get like do u feel happy all these guys like u or do u feel like a *****
HB:youre being really disrespectful so please dont talk to me

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You basically said "So, do you get off on being an attention whor, or does it make you like a slvt."

You gave her two possible answers to this closed question, and she obviously didn't like either one-as the question sort of implies that being a shot girl is a negative thing.

Probably not the way you meant it, but looks like that's how it came out.

As a general rule, when I am talking to a girl that is in a position where she probably gets hit on a lot etc, I avoid that subject matter completely. I don't want to acknowledge that I think she should be getting hit on (it's like me telling her she's hot), and quite frankly, I don't want to acknowledge other guys at all.

My honest opinion-if that was pretty much the full extent of the conversation you had with her, there really isn't a recovery from it. It sounds like she probably had a low IL in you, and neither one of you have enough vested to make patching things up worth the effort.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What in the world does being short have to do with being a wh0re? Why would you even want to ask that question?

She knew right then that she wasn't interested in you. You would have had better chances if you literally put you foot in your mouth.

mcpwn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
What in the world does being short have to do with being a wh0re? Why would you even want to ask that question?

She knew right then that she wasn't interested in you. You would have had better chances if you literally put you foot in your mouth.

shot girls, they let u lick vodka off their bodys

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, ok. I read that all wrong. You weren't being disrespectful. She's being disrespectful by being that type of woman, and just asking for it, really. I wouldn't worry about it.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mcpwn said:
me:what does it feel like being a shot girl?
HB: lol what do you mean?
me:what emotions do u get like do u feel happy all these guys like u or do u feel like a *****
HB:youre being really disrespectful so please dont talk to me
Talk about James Bond like. Can't imagine why she shut you down like that...that would have made any girls' knees weak IMHO.

mcpwn

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
Talk about James Bond like. Can't imagine why she shut you down like that...that would have made any girls' knees weak IMHO.
lool wtf

I hate when i have AFC moments

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Were you trying to get into her pants with that statement?

mcpwn

Don Juan
Reaction score
it was on facebook, and I was just genuinely asking what its like lol

OrangeCrusader

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well to start, I'd say that's a pretty retarded question to ask, not smooth or DJ-like at all, work on that first.

It's not an AFC thing, it's just a lack of sense, I don't see what you were hoping to accomplish by asking that. *shrug*

mcpwn

Don Juan
Reaction score
"how can i respect u if u dont respect yourself" hmmm

im not a MastAr DJ lol take it easy on me =D

OrangeCrusader

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a bad idea at the core, just a bad way of asking it, better to silently ask that question rather than out loud, kinda speckled into your attitude/responses/other questions, getting her to inadvertently prove to you that she has self respect/etc., talk is cheap, after all.

volkme68

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well to avoid putting yourself in that kind of a position, dont give an ultimatum. Let her have a chance to answer in her own words. It will lead to a better conversation thread, get her into the convo more, and you don't offend her.

As to the respect issue, just tell her "Woman, settle." In your most fatherlike voice and a huge grin. It never fails to break the tension, and usually they realize they over react. If not, then they aren't worth your time.

volkme68

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
Oh, ok. I read that all wrong. You weren't being disrespectful. She's being disrespectful by being that type of woman, and just asking for it, really. I wouldn't worry about it.
How is she being disrespectful by being a shot girl? IMO, she is smart for taking advantage of her looks. If I could get paid for being hot, I would jump on that ****.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
volkme68 said:
How is she being disrespectful by being a shot girl? IMO, she is smart for taking advantage of her looks. If I could get paid for being hot, I would jump on that ****.
Ok, whatever.

Women who have to depend on their looks don't have too much else going for them.

mcpwn

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so she goes on honesty box and types this

" youre rude and you need to learn how to talk to people normally"