How do I respond to this text?

Confused

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I met on Sunday I talked to for 3 hours in a cafe (big mistake) I called her yesterday she didn't answer so i texted her today:

hey merry xmas. im busy the next 2 days cos my friend is visiting but lets meet for that drink on sunday or monday evening at 8. hows then?

she responded 5 hours later: Hi merry xmas to you as well! sorry for the late response..i dont know what my plans are for Sunday but let's get in touch then and plan something! have a great weekend!

I didn't like this response at 1st it seemed like a girl with low interest regardless of the fact it is xmas weekend so she may have other things on she'd rather do than meet me..

How should I respond?

I should also mention that during our 3 hour talk she talked about how she didn't like guys who would be out with 1 girl 1 day and out the very next day doing the same thing.

If I were to mention to her to 'let me know by tomorrow at 5pm cos someone else wants to meet on sunday and i need to let them know soon' would backfire?

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait untill she contacts you, if she doesnt then wait a while till you try again.

Imo dont go for sunday, plan something else for it. 'Something came up, lets go out monday'

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confused said:
I should also mention that during our 3 hour talk she talked about how she didn't like guys who would be out with 1 girl 1 day and out the very next day doing the same thing.
Why?

Weezy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
Wait untill she contacts you, if she doesnt then wait a while till you try again.

Imo dont go for sunday, plan something else for it. 'Something came up, lets go out monday'
I agree with this 100%

No reason for you to initiate anymore contact.. she knows you want to hang out on Sunday.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confused said:
This girl I met on Sunday I talked to for 3 hours in a cafe (big mistake)
It's not a big mistake if you're escalating constantly. In 3 hours - if i didn't have her ready to fvck on cue - then i've failed. If you're just talking to her like a friend would a friend - then yes.... BIG MISTAKE!

Confused said:
I called her yesterday she didn't answer so i texted her today
If she had high interest - you wouldn't have to do this. So she's low interest.

Confused said:
Hi merry xmas to you as well! sorry for the late response..i dont know what my plans are for Sunday but let's get in touch then and plan something! have a great weekend!
Go fvck yourself b!tch! Yep....

Confused said:
I didn't like this response at 1st it seemed like a girl with low interest regardless of the fact it is xmas weekend so she may have other things on she'd rather do than meet me..
her saying she doesn't know what her plans are is her way of seeing if anything better comes along. if nothing does (doubtful) - then she might commit to a date with you, and then you have a 50/50 shot of her not flaking..... If she had other things to do other than meet you - she would have revealed them... And if she was REALLY that interested in meeting you - you would know it..... I've had women do some incredible things to meet me....

Confused said:
so what? seriously..... did you say something like, "oh, that's not me... [approval seeking mode]" etc? do you think she actually knows the blueprint for you to get into her panties????

Girl: I don't like guys who date a different girl every day.
Me: Good because i date a different girl every other day.

Me: I don't like girls who don't like guys who date a different girl every day.

Me: Who said anything about dating? You're moving way too fast. Slow down.

Me: In my profession i have no choice.
Girl: Oh, What's your profession?
Me: College Student =)
or
Me: Government spy =)

Me: I once got abducted by aliens and i swear on my life one of the female aliens had sex with me.

Me: Jesus fvcking christ! You're one of those girl??? (disgust)

.... These are responses you should have given her at the cafe... and they should have led to "your place or mine?" after 3 hours....

Confused

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:

Would an alternative possibly be I send her today:

Ok but let me know by 5pm tomorrow cos someone else wants to meet up and I need to give them an answer soon.

?

or a better variation of that.

Obviously the worse thing to do would be to actually follow through with what she says and 'get in touch' on sunday to plan something.

Would she not expect me to text her back now on Sunday and if I don't she might text me? (if she actually remembered)

Confused

Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
It's not a big mistake if you're escalating constantly. In 3 hours - if i didn't have her ready to fvck on cue - then i've failed. If you're just talking to her like a friend would a friend - then yes.... BIG MISTAKE!

If she had high interest - you wouldn't have to do this. So she's low interest.

Go fvck yourself b!tch! Yep....

her saying she doesn't know what her plans are is her way of seeing if anything better comes along. if nothing does (doubtful) - then she might commit to a date with you, and then you have a 50/50 shot of her not flaking..... If she had other things to do other than meet you - she would have revealed them... And if she was REALLY that interested in meeting you - you would know it..... I've had women do some incredible things to meet me....

so what? seriously..... did you say something like, "oh, that's not me... [approval seeking mode]" etc? do you think she actually knows the blueprint for you to get into her panties????

Me: Good because i date a different girl every other day.

Me: I don't like girls who don't like guys who date a different girl every day.

Me: Who said anything about dating? You're moving way too fast. Slow down.

Me: In my profession i have no choice.
Girl: Oh, What's your profession?
Me: College Student =)
or
Me: Government spy =)

Me: I once got abducted by aliens and i swear on my life one of the female aliens had sex with me.

Me: Jesus fvcking christ! You're one of those girl??? (disgust)

.... These are responses you should have given her at the cafe... and they should have led to "your place or mine?" after 3 hours....
Yes I agree with you when you say that her saying 'I don't know what i'm doing Sunday..' means she'll see if anything else better comes up first.

But does the fact she says 'lets get in touch to plan something' make any difference?

usually I'd get just the 1st line of 'i dont know what im doing' and that's it, although the 2nd part could just be something to dangle me by a thread.

I'm thinking I need to tell her i'm not going to wait around for her to decide what she's doing and needs to either commit her sunday evening to me or i'll make other plans.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a new screen name.

Stop over thinking.

Meet some more women.

Text her when you feel like it.

Have fun.

Good luck.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confused said:
Yes I agree with you when you say that her saying 'I don't know what i'm doing Sunday..' means she'll see if anything else better comes up first.

But does the fact she says 'lets get in touch to plan something' make any difference?

usually I'd get just the 1st line of 'i dont know what im doing' and that's it, although the 2nd part could just be something to dangle me by a thread.

I'm thinking I need to tell her i'm not going to wait around for her to decide what she's doing and needs to either commit her sunday evening to me or i'll make other plans.
i just slapped myself in the forehead!

don't contact her at all. don't respond to what she wrote. if your lack of response peaks her interest - she'll get in touch. if it doesn't - then believe me - you don't want to beat this dead fish any longer. if you absolutely have to - then contact her in a couple of weeks after the holidays. in the mean time - try again. and learn from this.

your chances of turning this around are not good.... sorry

Captain_Hampton

Reaction score
Stop leading her right into where she is most comfortable...telling you to call later to "finalize" the plans

Instead...

1. This is when I am busy

2. Tell me when you are free

3. Great we'll hang out _____ at ______ and I'll pick you up

4. I'll call you to confirm/plan/etc.

Don't give her the option to say "let's talk the day before to confirm"

Do it first.