How do I raise a girls IL..

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
When she never initiates a conversation? Or even says Hi. I met her through a friend, she is nice and friendly. And everytime I do initiate a convo with her.. she seems nice and caring, but I'm starting to think she doesn't think of me like that. I tried asking her out, and she never got back to me. But she talked to me a little bit afterward (one I started) and she seemed friendly.. the thing is she never says hi, or even tries to initiate a convo.. it's always me. I don't do it everyday.. I do it like every other day.. or couple of days.. so I don't seem needy.. but I don't know what else to do. This girl is cute, she seemed like she liked me for awhile.. or maybe she was just being friendly, I don't know. How can I raise her IL? I think there also might be another guy in the picture.. but in all honesty.. it's hard to tell anything about this chick.. she is impossible to read.

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was my suspision.. I just don't think I wanted to believe it. Sigh, oh well.

I hate this ****ing dry spell lately. I haven't hooked a girl at all this whole damn year yet. (07..)

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you want to build attraction basically…

Where do I start… there are so many ways in which you can build attraction with a girl and subsequently raise her IL… however, most of the work is done the first time you meet a girl… when you first meet a girl you kind of set the tone for how the rest of your interactions will be… if you conduct yourself a certain way for a few weeks then suddenly come out like a different person then that doesn’t really work…

Just run a search for building attraction because that’s the basis of all pick up material… there are books on building attraction so I’m not going to be able to fit it into this thread… what I’d suggest doing however if letting this one go, not as a missed opportunity, but as a lesson on the way to become a DJ… read some material, look at the mistakes you made and then apply it with the next girl… and the next girl… and the next girl… and the next girl until your skills are so refined that you’re essentially a natural…

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the imput Ash. I think I will do that. I haven't had much success lately.. but atleast I have been learning from my mistakes.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NFC said:
Thanks for the imput Ash. I think I will do that. I haven't had much success lately.. but atleast I have been learning from my mistakes.
Don't beat yourself up. You tried and she was not reciprocating. You cannot attract 100% of the girls out there. Sometimes they are simply not physically attracted to you and nothing can come out of it. It happens. Just move on with your head held up high.

That's one reason why I am so strongly against this reliance on techniques some people have around here. It teaches you that getting a girl is simply a matter of technique and if you can't get the girl, you did something wrong. Simply not true. Girls are NOT a mathematical formula that you can plug values into and get whatever desired response that you seek.

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: This girl actually initiated convo with me last night (the same night I posted this actually..) heh, how ironic huh?

So now I'm confused again. We talked for a short bit, I made her laugh, she seemed interested and cool about it, it was brief because I told her I had to go (which I did) but the fact that she initiated something was a suprise.. before I left I told her to say hi to me every once in awhile. We didn't talk today.. but I might go sit with her tomorrow at lunch.. gotta reward her for initiating.

This girl has never had a bf before though.. I think she may just be shy.. but I don't know. This is also her first year, and she is a freshman.. and she just moved here from cali... so that might have a lot to do with it too. Maybe I should give her another chance before calling a next? Not like I'm obssessed.. or having oneitis... this just seems like a quality girl for the moment.. and she is cute.

napkin

Don Juan
Reaction score
she obviously likes you, and your as scared as cat when it saw its own reflection.

im almost out of h.s. my times done.

here you got a girl, ask her what shes doing after school thursday.
"HEY, im getting some food ____ , you can come if you want.!!!!!!!!!"

WOAHHHHHHHHH IM BRILLIANT!!!

"treat her like a queen,
but have her know that your a prince"

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
Don't beat yourself up. You tried and she was not reciprocating. You cannot attract 100% of the girls out there. Sometimes they are simply not physically attracted to you and nothing can come out of it. It happens. Just move on with your head held up high.

That's one reason why I am so strongly against this reliance on techniques some people have around here. It teaches you that getting a girl is simply a matter of technique and if you can't get the girl, you did something wrong. Simply not true. Girls are NOT a mathematical formula that you can plug values into and get whatever desired response that you seek.

Of course there's a bunch of other reasons for a girl not sleeping wth you... we're talking about the majority of cases however, and I guarantee that in the majority of instances the dude has done something wrong...

But, I said what I said in relation to this thread because it's not about sleeping with this girl, it's about her initiating conversation with him... and not really bothering whether or not she talks to him... there really isn't any good reason why you can't have ANY girl talking to you... but ya, the thread could just be a case of over analysis too...

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Opportunity cost.

If the time spent trying to get her to like you is greater than the time spent chasing other women who may have more IL right off the bat, consider the second option.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chemistry said:
I guarantee that in the majority of instances the dude has done something wrong
Show me the proof if you're going to make a guarantee like that.

I say it is a lot of false attribution. If you pick and prod long enough and hard enough at ANY "failed" attempt to attract a girl, you can always find some tiny detail and obscurely relate it to something that goes against generally accepted seduction techniques.

Then you say "AH HA!" You did this or didn't do that. That's why she wasn't interested. :rolleyes: Completely ignoring the fact that maybe she just wasn't attracted from the beginning, or her interests were elsewhere, etc. You can't win them all. Period. Accept that and stop attributing every failed attempt to something the man did wrong.

For example, I have this female friend. She first started work and saw this guy and became totally infatuated. He did nothing "right". He was girly and insecure/self-conscious.....yet she was totally interested in him beyond belief. I have never seen a guy or girl so interested in the other party. From the perspective of techniques, he did very little right if anything, yet the girl was extremely attracted to him and they began dating.

All these techniques and theories try to convince you that looks don't matter and if you apply the right technique in the right way, you will always get the girl. If you don't, you did something wrong. :rolleyes: Again, NOT TRUE.

The most important things I have learned that got me from having one "LJBF" female friend to multiple prospects at a time were NOT techniques. They were:

1) Having genuine confidence
2) Accepting my sexual desires

As simple as that. No techniques.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW NFC. I know girls like this. I have been in the EXACT same situation. I mean literally. She did the same things you described and MSN convos went the same way. These types of girls that I have met usually have very little or no dating history. They are annoying and a waste of time. Move on.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo NFC,

In order to get a BOLD answer to a woman's interest in you, you have to be willing to make a BOLD move towards her. And AFTER you've done that, here's a way to guage her interest afterwards:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16420

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I raise a girls IL?

You don't. Why bother with one particular girl that's not attracted to you when you can direct your efforts to other more interested girls.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
Show me the proof if you're going to make a guarantee like that.

Proof? It's widely accepted that in social development females have the upper hand... and that dudes end up as the ones chasing tail... why do guys end up on any kind of seduction forum or pay $$$ to do a bootcamp or seminar? It's because they have a history of being unsuccessful with women... scour the threads on this forum if you really need evidence... so, are you telling me that one guy has simply had bad luck while another dude is fvcking numerous fems in a week? There's a science to it... sure, you can't win them all but you can build attraction (and this is a thread about how to increase a girls interest in you, not how to make them sleep with you... increasing any chick's IL is EAAAASY)

The whole point of seduction techniques is to enlighten guys about the mind of females... certain things that females respond to that have been tried and tested by guys who devote their life to pick up... some dudes just learn that naturally by being observant while others need that push because they don't have the balls to talk to a chick for a variety of reasons... ultimately the end product of seduction is to go full circle and not use the canned stuff, rather you've taught yourself to be a natural and then some... what do a lot of the seduction teachers use when talking to a girl when they're not actually teaching? "Hi" or "What's up?"

Are the only guys who get laid reading about seduction? Of course not, lol... BUT the most prolific guys are, or they're naturally good with women... you gave the example of your friend but you're giving exceptions to the rule, and infatuation is only a temporary thing... I like choice... sure I've had females interested in me before I've even opened my mouth but I also know how to get the tons of girls who aren't infatuated with me initially and I have no fear of losing a chick because I know how to get another... I see lots of dudes making huge concessions with who they are so that they fit well with their significant other... why did they settle for someone who did not match well? Because they either didn't realise that someone who was a better match was out there... or they realised that they were but didn't have faith in their ability to get acquainted with that chick

I'm just a fan of personal accountability, period... there's no point looking at other people and why they're responsible, you look at your own role because that's the only way you develop in anything... sure, there are outside forces but you can look at ways to overcome them, it's like the dude that's always late for work and blames traffic when it should be plainly obvious that traffic will be there every morning... that dude was late because he didn't consider the time it would take to negotiate the traffic... but ya, I have high levels of confidence and self esteem so I really don't have trouble with identifying and ironing out a flaw while other dudes do and like to attribute anything and everything to outside factors they have no control over

Reaction score
You raise a hor's interest level by raising her skirt!! Do it - do it now!!!

ice_cream

Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
BTW NFC. I know girls like this. I have been in the EXACT same situation. I mean literally. She did the same things you described and MSN convos went the same way. These types of girls that I have met usually have very little or no dating history. They are annoying and a waste of time. Move on.
Yeah, does anyone have an explanation for this type of behavior?