How do I play this? Catfish on Tinder

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided again to make a fake tinder with some model's pics just to see how many matches he got vs my own pics.

More matches to higher quality girls with the model's pics. I pulled about 20 numbers and chatted a bunch of girls and deleted the account.

There are actually a few girls I actually want to hang out with from the fake tinder account I made, what are my best options to try and pursue them without seeming like a creepy, insecure guy for using someone else's pics?

*edit*

To clarify, I want to text them and act like I met them somewhere without them ever knowing I catfished them or got their number on Tinder. Any ideas?

Leprechaun2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
What an idiot.

Don't play it at all.

What do you expect to have happen when you're using model's pics?

When the see your pics they will go "Eeeeeeeew" or get pissed off when you lied about who you are.

Don't be a creepy catfish.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leprechaun2013 said:
What an idiot.

Don't play it at all.

What do you expect to have happen when you're using model's pics?

When the see your pics they will go "Eeeeeeeew" or get pissed off when you lied about who you are.

Don't be a creepy catfish.
Very helpful.

To clarify, I want to text them and act like I met them somewhere without them ever knowing I catfished them or got their number on Tinder

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever see the episode of Seinfeld where he got a womans number off an AIDS walk list?

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this make you feel good about yourself?

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus christ, you guys are retarded with your retarded, illogical conclusions. It's f***ing tinder, not the real world. You guys take that **** too seriously. I got over 100 matches in a few hours with my own pics, but nothing above a 6, so I wanted to see if I could match the better looking sloots with the model's pics. Big f*cking deal. Jesus.

Anyway, looks like no one here has any ideas.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IBreatheSpears said:
Weak inner game.
Ya brah, it's all bout dat game. Da girls can sense ur alphaness from miles away wid their psychic mind reading powers.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stevo said:
You should hit same girls up from your actual acct with your picture, if they respond or not then there you go.
If this was something else, yeah. On tinder, you can't message girls unless they like your profile. So if you want to get a bunch of HB 8s matching you, you either need to be a model, extremely photogenic, or tall & white.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All due respect apple, I did give you advice. Never ever let them find out where you got the number.

And yeah, tinder or not it's kind of cheesey getting numbers that way.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well once you get the numbers i would just wait a month or so. Then call them up one by one and tell them that you were going through your contacts on your phone and came across her number. Just say something like you were trying to remember who -her name here- is. Obviously she will have no idea who you are or how you got her number so you just pretend like your just as confused as she is. I personally wouldnt try to make some story up. I would just say "well alright nevermind then. By the way, you have an very attractive voice" she will most likely just say "oh thank you..." and you say "would you be interested in meeting up? this is going to drive me crazy now trying to figure out how your number got in my phone (dont say "how I got your number"). maybe if I see your face it will come to me."

the trick is to just be confident and act like it is no big deal. dont know if youll be able to pull it off but good luck. Im sure if you tried this 10-15 times youd atleast get one girl to meet up with you.

If it works let me know :p

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ sounds like a plan. Lets get it!!!

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
Ya brah, it's all bout dat game. Da girls can sense ur alphaness from miles away wid their psychic mind reading powers.
This just proves it.

Good game follows from good inner game. You have to practice both: unless you're a robot, you can't be smooth and charming if you're not confident and what-not inside because you'll be incongruent and girls will pick up on it.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IBreatheSpears said:
This just proves it.

Good game follows from good inner game. You have to practice both: unless you're a robot, you can't be smooth and charming if you're not confident and what-not inside because you'll be incongruent and girls will pick up on it.

Yah, brah, throw out more of da broscience.

80% of initial attraction is looks.

Hot guy with zero confidence, girls will go "awww how cuteeezzz"

Average, confident guy, with yellow teeth "ew that guy is creepy"

Second of all, I'm pretty smooth with woman. Thank you very much.

You're 20. Still young & inexperienced. I won't hold it against you.