How do I NEXT this girl?

mcmellow

Reaction score
So I've decided to let go of my AFC ways and start fresh but I have a little problem. There is this girl that I've really liked for like a year in my class; to make a long story short, I've realized that I probably won't have anything intimate with her, so I wanna NEXT her. The hard thing is I see this girl everyday at school and we take the same classes so basically we have to interact somewhat. I really wanna move on, but having her around really fvcks me up and doesn't let me act like the don juan I'm aspiring to be. What should I do, any ideas would be appreciated.

mcmellow

Reaction score
Yea, I wish it was that easy. This girl is evil. Everytime I start talking to other girls she starts flirting with me again. Then when I do give her the time of day, she blows me off.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA, she is anoyoing isnt she, abd you cant tell her to go fukk herself, couse she is a girl!! Umm how old are you guys?? COuse thats really immature!! If you didnt told her to cut the crap, then you should do it tomorow.

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, this chick is a *****, if you wanna really convice yourself that she's evil imagine her commiting mass genocide by nerve gas on leprachauns, that'll put her in perspective lol!