How do I make my butt smaller?

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My butt is too big and I want to make it smaller. I always wear shirts that cover up my butt so that no one can see it. It sticks out farther than it should. I was wondering if there are any workouts specializing in that area or certain diets that I could do to help tone it down. Thanks in advance.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have a wide ass or it just sticks out when someone sees you from the side? I don't understand.

Unless you are really fat, I would assume it's just how you're built and there really isn't much you can do about it.

D

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It sticks out when I look at it from the side. It just doesn't look right at all.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Epic
It sticks out when I look at it from the side. It just doesn't look right at all.
I don't really see what you could do for that. sorry.

Loke

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your not lean, get lean. If you are lean, then it's probably just your own low self esteam. If your lean, then that but of yours is muscle, women like that. If your not lean, then it's got some fat on there. Just start dieting and exersizing and lose some weight.

Loke

\m/

Don Juan
Reaction score
If it is extrememly of of proportion then liposuction is an option... i mean if you are a skinny **** and you have a fat ass... that is what lipo was invented for.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Epic
My butt is too big and I want to make it smaller. I always wear shirts that cover up my butt so that no one can see it. It sticks out farther than it should. I was wondering if there are any workouts specializing in that area or certain diets that I could do to help tone it down. Thanks in advance.

are you gay?

the fact that this guy is so preoccupied with his lower extremities worries me.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krassus
Make sure you incorporate squats and deadlifts into your exercise program, and do High Intensity Interval Cardio 3-4 days a week.

http://www.exrx.net/Lists/ExList/HipsWt.html#anchor169231
squats would make your ass even BIGGER. Not what he wants.

Unless he's fat, the problem is likely structural and there is nothing he can do about it.

D

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DIESEL
squats would make your ass even BIGGER. Not what he wants.

Unless he's fat, the problem is likely structural and there is nothing he can do about it.

D

he needs some butt-o-suction or whatever they call it.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey dont they have this new little tool called the Bun and Thigh Max?

LOL have you ever seen any of these commercials? They are so hilarious! The whole entire infomercials has girls just opening and closing their legs. I was just high at the time and I saw this infomercial.

Its actually a good litte machine (w/e you wanna call it) for girls, I think all girls should get it so they all get a nice toned ass..... but for you.... I dunno if it would do anything.

Its just a suggestion.

LOL BUN & THIGH MAX!

Search for it on yahoo.com