HOW do i learn NOT to care!!?

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OzyBoy
I believe in setting goals and becoming more engrossed with your own things but i guess after a while of continually telling yourself that you don't care you really start to believe it.
i agree with this because thats what worked for me.
after focusing on my life and career and friends also having fun.
telling my self i dont care and controlling my thoughts i naturally didnt care anymore its like i was in prison and now im free. every guy is different, maybe what worked for me cant work for other guys i dont know,
but you gotta have a strong mind , im an only child but had a very very large family so i always loved doing things on my own so i could take care of my self from an early age with or without anyone , that shaped me up too. its fun when me and my friends make fun of girls passing by not becuase we want them but just for fun, things like that make you stop caring, except if your friends are afc or extreme skirt chasers then they might hinder your mindset so beware who you hang out with.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep repeating it...Do I care?...nope...why should I care?...over and over in your head and eventually you won't, I have been some personal bull**** lately and just got to the stage that it was affecting so much of my life that I woke up one morning and thought ...why do you actually care so much? and then I thought you know what I don't and I'm going to move on...

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice? Date girls.. especially immature princesses. That will REALLY kill the AFC in you. Give it a try.

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
I agree. You'll win way more friends and attract more women just by being a likeable, genuine and even somewhat modest person.
that;s what I AM currently and get no attention from girls atall....yeah they talk to me becuase they have no other choice (in the lift at work)....or waiting for something.....

Being this guy get's me NOWHERE!

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess i'm gonna have to keep repeating to my "Don't give a ****"....but it's not easy to practise this without acting like a ****head.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LoveBOT
I'm finding it hard to talk to ANY girl without looking for some kind of response or validation..
I just picked up on this and realise this is exactly what I was going through for some years and this was a big problem in itself:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75166

This tip I wrote marks a very major turning point for me and things (in life, with friends and women) have got better ever since I wrote it.

It's a long read, but maybe you can relate to it and find a way to solve your issues. There are some good replies to the thread, which are worth reading too.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lovebot...

to be completely honest with you, if you dont care then you wont become what you want to be... these posts here, on your screen, tell you not to care, and if you dont care then what do you have to look forward to???what will you have to care for????

the trick is to care with all your heart, care what people think of you, care if a women thinks your a loser, if no one talks to you or whatever, care about this....

what you have to understand is that if you care about something then you will develop the skills to ACHIEVE WHAT YOU CARE ABOUT... the dont give a **** attitude is not deleting your emotions you have for someone... but it is knowing YOU CAN HAVE ANOTHER SOME ONE EQUALLY AS GOOD OR EVEN BETTER... you can improve your game to achieve higher success...

here is a real thing to remember, i love it becuase its so posotive....

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FAILIER, ONLY POSOTIVE FEED BACK!

this means when a girl rejects you, when you try to talk so some one and they reject you, you are actually winning.... each time this happens you dont fail, you gain the wisdom to succeed, remember each response, each failier is only an answer how to do it better next time....

this is the key...

you must care about what you want otherwise you will never find a way to get it...just remeber you are always learning to better yourself, you only LEARN THROUGH FAILIER...!!!!!!

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Catch is don't agree with you here,IT'S BECAUSE I CARE TOO MUCH THAT i'm in the position i'm in.

So i think if i care less it will solve the problem?!