How Do I Know Where I Stand??

amnbyrd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so tonight was my 4th time going out with this girl. Things are going pretty well though I do need to up the kino. A few nights ago she was with one of her bestfriends and that girl's boyfriend when she started texting me saying she was scared cuz her friends bf was mad and was driving crazy. They were about 5 hrs from home. They had gone to this waterpark and the night b4 she had asked me to go but I had to work. Well the bf and brought a friend to I guess balance things out. She had said that he was creepy and hit on her but she just stayed away from him and eventually he got the hint. She also said that she likes me and we need to hang out more.
Anyways the thing I'm wondering is at what point are we considered bf and gf? I mean is it assumed seeing as we've been out 4 times or what? Input would be appreciated as I really dont wanna mess things up with this girl. Also is there anything I should be doing differently or just keep things the same as in keep hanging out with her? Also if it makes any difference she had me come inside and meet her family one night when I dropped her off. That ans one night she had her sister and bf meet us at the park to hang out.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop worrying so much. You're about to screw this over really bad and you don't even know it.

socalrunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
just go in with the mindset that anything that happens happens...i bet she's thinking the same way too..dont rush the whole bf/gf thing....

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why is it that young boys are so utterly helpless when it comes to dating and girls are born with an almost 6th sense for it.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's supposed to say, "I want to be your girlfriend".

Those are the words that you DON'T say.

Until you hear those words (from her), she's just a girl you're having fun with.

And even then you're on the fence.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's some first hand advice. I'm currently seeing a chick that I have hooked up with about 10 times within the last month and she's always texting, calling, and inviting me places. I've met her parents, went with her to prom, dinner with all her friends multiple times, etc. Right now I'm ready for a relationship with her but until she mentions such a thing, we are simply hooking up and she is by no means tied down to me nor me to her.

Now, it seems that your girl is wanting a relationship but the truth is, we have no idea what's going on in their little heads until they mention exclusiveness, and please wait for her to mention this, not you. There are a number of things she could be doing, such as feeling you out before she mentions anything, or unfortunately she could be just having fun and will continue to keep the relationship you guys have at this point as long as she's having fun.

Basically go with the flow and wherever it goes, it goes.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn I think you're already in the bf/gf frame and you don't even notice.

Did you kiss this girl yet?
Did you you two have sex yet?

If the answer is no then your need to step it up and get that out of the way. 4 meet ups and nothing? You shouldn't even be thinking about a relationship right now until you two have actually had sex. An then if you want to have a relationship then you may do so, but waiting this long to have sex will cause it to go into the dating frame and who knows when you actually have sex. It will be more of a power tool for the girl.

You're probably already in that category and I'd try my best to not be in that category.

ConantheLibertarian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As reset said, not saying anything about being boyfriend/girlfriend is a good way to go. Just let things happen, you don't need to proclaim that you're a couple. You'll both just kind of realize it and let it stand.

amnbyrd

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think at this point shes unsure of what exactly we are and still has herself listed at single on her myspace and says were friends on her bulletins. I bet if I changed mine to In a Relationship she would change hers in a sec though, I think shes just waiting for me to bring the whole are we BF/GF thing up, but Im thinking if I dont she'll eventually grow impatient and bring it up herself.... Hopefully that is.

Reaction score
amnbyrd said:
How Do I Know Where I Stand??.
Get a Global Positioning System - it'll give you your location within a 3 foot radius :up:

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want to be her boyfriend and be exclusive? I seems like you really like this girl and are letting her take control of things, its great you like a girl and are happy with things but you seem to possiably like her more than she likes you which could be a bad thing. Play it cool, do what your doing, and once you have sex, you can approach this subject,..

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amnbyrd said:
I think at this point shes unsure of what exactly we are and still has herself listed at single on her myspace and says were friends on her bulletins. I bet if I changed mine to In a Relationship she would change hers in a sec though, I think shes just waiting for me to bring the whole are we BF/GF thing up, but Im thinking if I dont she'll eventually grow impatient and bring it up herself.... Hopefully that is.
Why are you playing such sh!tty games?

Who cares if she is listed single on "Myspace", if you're fuking her then it really doesn't matter whether or not she says single or in a relationship. If you're worried about a relationship and you haven't had sex at least once then your going way ahead of yourself and you probably won't have sex no time soon.

All this overthinking is making me think you have no other options but this one particular girl and your trying not to fuk it up. If you like the girl kiss her. If you like her **** her. If you want a relationship then keep seeing her after you fuk her.