How do i handle this one?

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this really cute guy that has started working in the building across the road. From my desk, he sits at a 1 o'clock angle, some 25 - 30 metres away. We have made eye contact a few times and smiled at each other, but i never seem to see him on the street or bump in to him on our way in or out of work. I don't even know what the company does to go over on ome false pretence.

How would you guys handle this?

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a chick. All you have to do is walk up to him and say "Hi, would you like to have sex with me?"

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cinamon,
First of all, make sure you look HOT. Second, give yourself a spray of extra perfume. Find excuses to walk in front of him as much as possible. When you are close to him, walk sexy, shoulders back, just smile & say "Hi".

When he asks "how are you", say Good. Then ask how he likes working here.
If he has a p-nis, I'm sure he will take it from there. Go get em!

Don Juan
Reaction score
the way to any solid mans heart is food. Invite him out for lunch or dinner.

Getouttahere

Reaction score
Cinamon said:
There is this really cute guy that has started working in the building across the road. From my desk, he sits at a 1 o'clock angle, some 25 - 30 metres away. We have made eye contact a few times and smiled at each other, but i never seem to see him on the street or bump in to him on our way in or out of work. I don't even know what the company does to go over on ome false pretence.

How would you guys handle this?
Alright you guys are missing the point she's asking how to meet him, they work in separate buildings and see each other through glass window probably?

I would say next time you make eye contact wave and make a telephone with your hand (the thumb pinky thing you know?) and then sign out your numbers.

Oh and yes I made an account specifically for this lol.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:cool: Just come on over, babe.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OIC... I misunderstood. No walkway or interconnection between the 2 bldgs.
That makes it harder. Do you know any offices near his? Perhaps a doctor, dentist, or accounting office? If so, maybe you could walk into his building during lunch (after seeing he is still there of course), and pretend you just finished an appointment or meeting with xxxx office. (maybe have a file in your hand?) Then walk by his office, and pop your head in, and say "hey, I see you just started, welcome to the neighborhood", and smile.

StefanLT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd figure out when he gets off, goes for lunch, or arrives. Then time things perfectly so you're at the same place at the same time. When you see him, have a way to start a conversation. Maybe asking him a simple question, "Hey do you know where's a good place for lunch around here?"

He'll say he's new here. Then you ask, "Oh cool, where did you switch jobs from?"

Bingo, now you're in a conversation.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have alot on at work at the moment, particularly as i dont want to be working over the festive period, so I am coming in when most of the offices on the street are still closed and I am leaving after they have shut.

I think I will have to try the hand telephone thing and see how that works.

I dont even see this guy on the street, i only see him through the window, and i dont have the time to stalk and see what time he goes out for lunch if he does. Dont know the nature of their business either.

Yesterday i could see he was working at his desk and I started eating cherries seductively. Has that ever worked for anyone other than in the movies? If I could get him alone for couple of minutes, it would be so easy, its just our paths dont seem to cross.

Would it be too obvious slipping a notewith my phone number on the windshield of his car?

refuelling79

Don Juan
Reaction score
i will suggest that whenever u r having tea or coffee or for that matter just have an empty mug at ur table and just wave it across whenever u happen to make eye contact with that guy....if he is man enough, he will do the rest of the work..all the best..

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just flash your tits...that'd probably pique his interest.

Or do the windshield/phone number deal. If you're hot (pics?) then there should be no fear on your part in doing this

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Try to see where he goes for lunch. Men are creatures of habit. He probably eats at the same place each day. You can then drop by the same place. Introduce yourself and tell him you work in the same building. Ask to join him. Assuming the conversation goes ok, give him your number and offer to meet up for a drink sometime outside of work.

Leaving a number on his windshield is not a good idea. He will think it is one of the following:

1. His buddy/mate playing a joke/prank on him with a fake number.
2. The woman is real but a stalker.

Murse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Press a quick note up against the window in black marker pen like, 'Costa, 5 mins?' or 'Starbucks 5 mins?'

He will get the point and he can simply give you a thumbs up or down.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course he'll go for you. How could he not be into the girl who said, "...I just tell him he can do anything he wants, and hope he goes for the bum."

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go up and have a conversation through the window.

I was actually going to do this with this girl at a gym but I was in a hurry. I'm super excited to try it out and see if it works though haha. Maybe you could do it first and let me know how it works. Even though you're a girl and it will be entirely based on how attractive you are and so probably won't really help me.

But it will be funny and he will think you're awesome. So do it.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
Of course he'll go for you. How could he not be into the girl who said, "...I just tell him he can do anything he wants, and hope he goes for the bum."
lol. The problem is, I am all prim and proper at work, and have to behave lady like, cause my role is considered "of great Standing in the Community", and so I couldnt really do anything to full on initially. Thats why its important I work and live in different cities, to avoid my personal life impacting on my work life.

I think I will just wait till the new year and send an invite across for our AGM and hope he turns up.