How do i go about this..

WestCoast1492

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok.. compared to everyone else this will probably sound stupid.. But i figure i'd get some of your inputs, b/c you seem to know the subject well.

Anyways, a month or so ago i talked to this cute girl in the laundry room. And i regretted it so much, that i didn't even get her name from her. I did see it on her ID card which was on the washer(go figure).. So i looked her up on the directory and found out where she lives in my building(a few floors down).

I see her around sometimes, she always gives me a look.. We don't exchange words, but i just have a hunch she remembers me.. For instance, she flipped her hair last time she walked past me.. Maybe i'm reading into things to much.. Nonetheless..

How do i go about talking to her again without looking like a stalker? I can't think of a way to just stop by her room ,and with my courage it probably wouldn't be accomplished. Any ideas?

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WestCoast1492

I see her around sometimes...
Next time you do, start a conversation with her.

If you're stuck the Bible has plenty of conversation tips.

WestCoast1492

Don Juan
Reaction score

Problem is.. It's always in passing.. Never like she's on the elevator with me, etc... Any other ideas..

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WestCoast1492

Anyways, a month or so ago i talked to this cute girl in the laundry room. And i regretted it so much, that i didn't even get her name from her. I did see it on her ID card which was on the washer(go figure).. So i looked her up on the directory and found out where she lives in my building(a few floors down).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How do i go about talking to her again without looking like a stalker? I can't think of a way to just stop by her room ,and with my courage it probably wouldn't be accomplished. Any ideas?
That is your problem right there.

Get out of the feminist mindset the approaching women will render you a stalker. Women actually want to be approached. It boasts their ego (you are more of a stalker if you do sneaky things behind her back like when you went out of your way to find out where she lived without her telling you about it.)

Next time you see her just act friendly, smile and say Hi. If you don't have the balls for that then its time to grow some. Read the DJ Bible.

If she acts cold towards you when you approach her and start a conversation then forget about her.

Simple isn't it?

DjDamage