How do I get this girl to show me her goodies on cam?

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I teased her, and she smiled, blush as I showed my body but she was a bit shy to show her goodies. She showed me her tattoos (pelvis area, the side of both her ribs), was once naked but didn't show me anything.

I showed her my body, glimpse of my penis, got down to my boxers and showed my body comfortably as I was feeling good about myself. She showed her "long tongue" to me when she asked if I wanted to see it.

After it was all said it done, she made comments saying how I look like a pro and she asked me how many women I slept with, and I asked her to guess and she said 4350 women lol. I responded saying not too many...Only the special ones deserve this.

But why didn't she show me hers? Was she not comfortable with her body?

She's in Toronto, Canada and I'm in Texas, U.S by the way.

We talked on the phone for less than 5 mins because she wanted to hear my voice and she said I sounded sexy but she was whispering because she had people sleeping so she had to quiet down.

Also, I think she's currently at her aunts house because she's planning on moving to a new house in a couple of days. I guess she doesn't feel comfortable flirting sexually on cam in someone elses house? What do you guys think?

Bonus: This is her... http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/713/22279519.jpg/#

Last edited:

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
IamJosan said:
Don't show yours first man!

NOOOO I SCREWED UP!!!.. FUKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bankai

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, she just played you. She teased you by showing you NOTHING - she knew it would leave you wanting more - she got everything, you got nothing.

I know girls like this, they just like to tease guys - they like the sexual attention they get from talking dirty/showing a little skin. You won't get anything from them AT ALL unless you can beat them at their own game.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
bankai said:
dude, she just played you. She teased you by showing you NOTHING - she knew it would leave you wanting more - she got everything, you got nothing.

I know girls like this, they just like to tease guys - they like the sexual attention they get from talking dirty/showing a little skin. You won't get anything from them AT ALL unless you can beat them at their own game.

Yeah, she did say she was a teaser before...Jeez...I guess I was beaten...Oh well...I'll wait in a couple of days to see if she's willing to show them, if not, then it's time for me to move on.

Any advice how to beat them in their own game?

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
hmmm

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends. is she low self esteem? Be direct. Call her out. Tell her to get her kit out or STFU. Be a jerk. wwjd? what would jerks do?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends. is she low self esteem? Be direct. Call her out. Tell her to get her kit out or STFU. Be a jerk. wwjd? what would jerks do?

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure if she's low self esteem...I'll give it a risk and call her out the next time we chat.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, your body is now all over every gay site on the Web. Thanks for making me smile.

I don't care if your nickname is "Tripod", the only place you should be naked is in the bathroom. Just go checkout gay websites. Please don't tell me that all those males really knew they were being filmed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQQB03Xap6o
Here is hoping that you are as hot as these two guys. Be my guest and get rid of all those extra and unneeded clothes if you are. :woo: