How do I get rid of a chick that's in love with me?

thehacker3

Reaction score
Hey guys!

So the story goes like this: I'm a senior in high school and there's this freshman in a school which is a 3 hour bus ride away. She's not really attractive and we used to be really really close but now I have other options and I'm not really interested in her anymore.

The problem is, she's in love with me. She says it every time we talk and I try to like avoid hurting her feelings but at the same time I want to let her know that I don't see her as anything more than a friend anymore.

How can I say this to her without being rude but at the same time getting the point across without having to repeat "i dont see you that way" a million times?

Do I just make myself seem boring so that she loses interest?

Any help would be appreciated,
thanks guys!

LolitaLempicka

Reaction score
Tell her that you are going to graduate and that you aren't looking for a girlfriend right now. That's the easy way.

Or ask her what she wants out of a relationship with you. Let her talk. Don't offer feedback. Maybe the more she talks, the more she will realize how unrealistic she is being.

That second piece of advice is a long shot, though.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes a freshman in highschool and claims she loves you? Geez what the hell is goin on with girls these days. Look man, if her head is really that screwed up, I dont suggest beating around the bush with this chick, but rather just being straight up with her. Tell he she's only what, fvckin 14 years old? She had NO idea what love is. NO IDEA. Tell her that until she stops acting this way, you're not going to talk to her, and just tell her that you want to be just friends.

And just for the record, why the heck are you stressing out over a girl whos 3 fvckin hours away? I wouldve just ignored her man lol.

thehacker3

Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
Shes a freshman in highschool and claims she loves you? Geez what the hell is goin on with girls these days. Look man, if her head is really that screwed up, I dont suggest beating around the bush with this chick, but rather just being straight up with her. Tell he she's only what, fvckin 14 years old? She had NO idea what love is. NO IDEA. Tell her that until she stops acting this way, you're not going to talk to her, and just tell her that you want to be just friends.

And just for the record, why the heck are you stressing out over a girl whos 3 fvckin hours away? I wouldve just ignored her man lol.
Like I said, I'm not an *******. Plus, she claims to be suicidal and I don't wanna take the risk of her doing something stupid.

Thanks for the advice guys, probably just gonna tell her that I'm graduating and not looking for a girlfriend right now.

thehacker3

Reaction score
blamont said:
show interest in another girl and confide in her about it. she'll get the message while you retain your friendship.
Problem is, she doesn't care. She knows how many other girls I have and she just wants me to have a little piece of my heart dedicated to her...

King X

Reaction score
I've had experience with 2 girls in the past who were borderline suicidal because I told them I wasn't interested in them anymore. Thankfully, nothing serious happened in both cases even though one threatened to stand outside in the freezing cold without clothes while the other threatened to jump out her 3 story window sending me a picture of how high up it is. Probably best to ignore her though. If you talk to her you're just rewarding her and reinforcing her actions(i.e. telling you that she loves you).

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's already been brought up, but this chick lives THREE HOURS AWAY! Seriously how hard can it be to avoid her?

Stop answering phone calls, break all contact. It may take awhile to get rid of her, but she'll eventually give up I promise.

Or you could do the complete a-hole thing and just keep her around for when you need stuff, whatever that stuff may be. Not saying you should, just keep it in mind.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:

what eaglez says is probably the best thing to do. i've had ths happen to me plenty of times and i always turn out to be the a$$hole because i wasn't straight forward. Just tell them straight out, that your not interested. if you want to give them a reason but you don't need to and probably shouldn't. You'd be leading them on and truly being the a$$hole you're trying not to be if you didn't tell her the truth. Don't waste her time or your time by stringing her along if you're not going to give her anything for it.

They actually like you more and see you more as a man after you do this instead of the pvssy that was too scared to tell her.

Don't get sucked into that bvllsh1t they say about suicide, it all show no go. I've had it happen b4 too but if it really does happen it's not your fault and no one would blame you. How could they blame you for telling a girl that you don't like her.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a rule of the thumb: don't give her what she wants (and that also, convincing her that you won't...we all are selfish and stay there where we are likely to get something, a basic human psychology)...just don't be impolite...that's not the way we do it!