How do I get my target away from the group?

Dude Bob

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll keep this short & simple: The homecoming dance at my school is approaching. I have a girl in mind that I want to ask, but like most girls, she's always hanging around other people. I don't feel comfortable asking her in the presence of a bunch of other folks. It would put her on the spot and it could be quite embarrasing.

How do I seperate prey from herd?

Or, as a second option, is it even necessary to do so?

tucking fypo

Don Juan
Reaction score
have you ever asked a girl out? and does she feel intersted in you? anyways you should meet her freinds at lunch or w/e.

if you have her for any of your classes and when the class ends go up to her and say " hey (name) come here"

then ask her out. this will seperate her from her freinds not really hard.

-gl

Elky

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on how well you know her. Seperating a girl from her usual flock is quite tricky without the experience. But I'd recommend you do so to enhance both your experience and confidence levels (as long as you can handle rejection). Your statement of "I don't feel comfortable asking her in the presence of a bunch of other folks" is the true beauty of it all. Get out of your comfort zone, stop getting nervous over such an easy thing as asking a girl to a dance, and bascially stop caring. If you stop caring about rejection and focus on improving yourself for the future (for 'getting' girls or even just being a better person), things like seperating a girl from her "click" would be alot easier, as well as life itself. "Fear of rejection is far worse than rejection itself". So go out there and just do it. If you don't exactly know "how", read the DJ bible, there's plenty of tips on "how" to do it, except for the fact that many of the "how's" are based on the writer's personal experiences, which would mean... it might not work for you, and if that happens, learn to "wing it" without fear, but with confidence... "Mind over Matter" for the most part..

Dude Bob

Don Juan
Reaction score
With all due respect, if it were as simple as "just do it" we'd all be Master Don Juans. What do you think we AFC's have been trying to do?

I don't want to sound ungrateful for the advice because I do appreciate people taking the time to try to help me. I think I need something more here, though.

Junaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually alot of AFCS

DONT DO IT
they DONT cold approach and stuff like that.. which is why
there afcs!

Elky

Don Juan
Reaction score
People can tell you what to say, and how to say it, but it would never be you. You are asking for the wrong advice... My post was made so you could hopefully learn by yourself. There is no easy way to do it.

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Step 1.

Walk up to her.

Step 2.

Grab her hand.

Step 3.

Pull her.

Step 4.

Ask her to homecoming.

Or you can walk right up to her no matter who she's around and ask her to homecoming. What are you so scared of? *****.