How do i get girls to stop rejecting me because I'm short

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
what is it with all this nonsense about getting ripped and working out? Not one of my friends who get's lots of girls goes to the gym. In fact, most of the guys I know who go to the gym all the time never get girls.

Girls don't care about muscles beyond just being toned-getting huge is a turn off to most women, especially short guys who get all bulky!

As a result, I know several dudes around the height of the OP who get girls.
Did I say anything about being a bulky little midget? I said get 'ripped' which implies losing body fat and defined not a freak of nature roid monster. Working out boosts your CONFIDENCE which will in turn improves your game with girls, It is not an end all solution it is just a building block.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I'm 5'6" and make no excuses for myself. I've pulled some of the absolute hottest women you've ever gazed upon. But I digress. Your shortcomings are only those within your own mind. My inner game is impecable and the outside of my house is starting to come together. Brothers here and in real life are constantly asking me for advice and to mentor them to promote aggressively thier own potential.

You have to weigh that which is most important, looking for a reason to fail thus giving yourself an excuse to minimize your success or using what you have to further your maturity and growth.

So, will you be a chronic victim or your own superhero?

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra, haven't been on this site in ages but judging from your posts you seemed to have matured a lot man. As I can see everything is going well for you.

SomeKindaHate

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should look at Mexicans as examples. No disrespect to them.

I've seen plenty of Mexican guys under 5'5 with little bangin' senoritas.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
My goal as a mature masculine man who understands and respects my boundaries is to improve everyday. I know that there is an aspect of my life which needs improvement (albeit small) and that is the first thing I think of when I wake in the morning and the last thing I meditate on before I close my eyes to sleep.

Coming here has helped with my game immensely. I've come to learn that mentoring other brothers is the absolute best way to grow as a man. It forces you to soul search and find that which is important and an attainable goal.

My work on the Karmic Laws is also keeping me focused and true.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm about 5'7 1/2 and i've never had a problem with my height getting in the way of getting the girl save for maybe two or three occasions shyt i even dated a girl that was 6'4

get out of high school and things will change. lol that's all i can say.. people say height affects your game well unless your like 5'3 I don't think it does at all at least not as much as people pass off