How do i get girls to stop rejecting me because I'm short

hell695

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do i get girls to stop rejecting me because I'm shorter or the same height as allot of them?

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't man, you're in trouble.

Just don't lose your hair.

hell695

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have friends that are tall as hell in fact nearly all of the guys are taller then me it don't help. High school girls can be shallow as ****

DJ Wrangler

Don Juan
Reaction score
hell695 said:
I have friends that are tall as hell in fact nearly all of the guys are taller then me it don't help. High school girls can be shallow as ****
Dont get down man! You're 16! there are still at least 2-3 growth spirts ahead of you! infact i was 5'5" before my junior year in high school, and after junior year i was 5'9"

Im a 2nd year in college and now stand 6'

so dont fret buddy!

Last edited:

hell695

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks man u might be right i haven't grown since i was 13-14. But back then i was the tallest kid in my class so. but i really want to know is how to get girls to see past my height.

DJ Wrangler

Don Juan
Reaction score
hell695 said:
thanks man u might be right i haven't grown since i was 13-14. But back then i was the tallest kid in my class so. but i really want to know is how to get girls to see past my height.
well whats the typical rejection for you? you ask them out and they say "no, you're too short" ??

but for starters be persistent... even if they reject you, dont cower and walk away with your tail tucked between your legs... keep going at it, show them have funny you are and how much fun they can have while they're around you! start deploying some strategy to have them associate fun when they're with you!

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ur growth spurts will probably start up again in a while. I stopped growing for like 1.5 years, and now i just started growing again. Make sure you eat well and SLEEP.

But the most popular guy in my school/captain of soccer team/ every girl's dream is really short. I think his g/f is also a little taller than him. So just improve in other areas

DJ Wrangler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
ur growth spurts will probably start up again in a while. I stopped growing for like 1.5 years, and now i just started growing again. Make sure you eat well and SLEEP.

But the most popular guy in my school/captain of soccer team/ every girl's dream is really short. I think his g/f is also a little taller than him. So just improve in other areas
yea now that u mention it, my senior year (2yrs ago) one of the shortest guys in school was dating the prom queen and all the girls liked him... lol funny how that works out...

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How tall are you? You really shouldn't worry at 16, you're still going through puberty and still have time to grow....just make sure you get all your nutrients by eating healthy and getting esstential vitamans for growth like calcium, protien, Vitamin-D, Vitamin-A, etc...
Just because you're short doesn't mean you can't get girls, I know short guys that get the best of chicks...

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Wrangler said:
yea now that u mention it, my senior year (2yrs ago) one of the shortest guys in school was dating the prom queen and all the girls liked him... lol funny how that works out...
Well not really. Basically any guy no matter how ugly or short can lay HB's if they have game because women don't care about looks as much as men.

hell695

Don Juan
Reaction score
just so you no im 5'6 and maybe your about the other areas but I more trouble feel confident man when most guys tower over you(mind im workin on this alright and i feeling comfident since i become a dj) another thing i hate is girls say maybe or I'll think about instead of just telling you no

DJ Wrangler

Don Juan
Reaction score
well then although you feel confident it might not come off that way? you have to prove and show that your confident! like my previous post, one way is through persistence...

Its like writing class, my professor always was saying "dont tell me, show me!"
Show me how this character feels through passion and action! not just by typing "He felt very happy after...."

You cant just say you're confident (although that is one of the steps to getting their,) you must breakthrough and show everyone this through action(s)...

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can make every excuse you want for yourself, but in the end, the only one preventing you from getting chicks isn't your body, it's YOU.

Are you willing to change? No?
Then you won't get girls.

Oh wait. Are you?

Start developing some airtight game. Be friendly and social. Watch lots of comedy. GO TO THE GYM.

Things will turn around before you know it.

Dilberto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a numbers game. Keep asking. Keep on failing. When one finally says YES- your mission is accomplished.

hell695

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dilberto said:
It's a numbers game. Keep asking. Keep on failing. When one finally says YES- your mission is accomplished.
yes well im looking to make the odds better and if i wasn't open to change i wouldn't be here by the way i have that desire for greatness it feels great besides im that much like master bates am I

Micheal Moon

Don Juan
Reaction score
To the original poster, who tall are you?

Several girls I've talked to have told me height doesn't matter as long as the guy is the same height or taller than she is.

Seeing how there's a ton of decent to hot girls that aren't tall, there's a lot to be positive about.

hell695

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remulak said:
Easy, work out and get ripped, women are just as shallow in terms of looks.
yes because mini he-men are so sexy. wutuang's right it's dominice that makes it by way the micheal moon im 5'6 one other thing i don't have a confidence issue inside "i have great look so im at least a 7.5 to woman"

Last edited: