How do i get close to her?

sadinlove

Reaction score
I'm a fair 16 and theres this really tan cute 13 year old animal lover that i have a crush on.. she doesnt know about it yet.. just added her on messenger.. and i have been waiting for her to come online since... what should i do to get close to her? I'm afraid she might think im not handsome enough for her or not good enough for her.. i can't bring myself to talk to her face to face.. what should i do? how can i make her like me ?

Asesino

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was one of my questions when I first joined this site. I suggest you read The DJ Bible, its on your screen, top most right.

Be confident, be a Man. Go out there and talk to her, no sweat.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
must.... not... flame.....

lol

we were all here at one point, and keeping with the tradition of better men who have gone before me...

READ THE BIBLE!!!

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're right, man. That s how we all started. How do we get one girl? We thought this site would help us do us, and live happily ever after.

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/

scroll down to the actual sets of articles. Read them all. You'll see things in a new light pretty soon.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how can i make her like me ?
It's certainly not going to be by putting her on your IM buddy list. Check out the DJB and look for posts on approaching girls (the link to the top right on the forum).