How do I get a girl that likes me out of my life?

Production6257

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, you're probably right. I'm just a little p!ssed at her for everything and I don't like her in general. I think the best, most realistic think for me to do is the next time she tries to make a move, I'll just tell her straight up that I don't like her. I'm just worried about her trying to sleep in my bed again. What do I say to that? I think that I'll be so p!ssed that I don't get to sleep in comfort that I'll say something that I regret (when she slept in my bed last time she took up 80% of the bed, had me in a death grip, and proceeded to snore in my face). If she tries to pull that again, I may just lay down next to her and literally kick her off the bed. Any ideas as to what to say if she tries to pull that again? Because that isn't necessarily the best time to say "I don't like you".

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks have friends, and yes, you definitely dont want it going around that you are afc, childish, immature or whatever. What you need to do, is LJBF her. Treat her like one of the guys. No more making out with her or whatever. Become her friend, dont treat her like **** because as we all know treating girls like **** makes them like you more. Duh. Be her friend, and bang her friends. That is your new goal. :up:

Production6257

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Be her friend and bang her friends"- I like it. The only problem with that is that I don't like her as a friend either. She's very irritating to be around. It's like a bad combination of a bland personality combined with a really crappy and annoying sense of humor. Also, even if I LJBF'ed her, her friends would probably still feel weird hooking up with me because they'd know that she likes me.

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, but if you treat her like shlt and tell her you dont want anything to do with her, she will tell her friends and her friends will hate you too. So i guess you have a predicament.
So heres what you need to do, get drunk, bang her, have her tell all of her friends how good you are, then bang all of her friends. :crackup: