How do i come up with C&F

goldenrocker91

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey im 15 and i fall into the friend zone alot. So basically im gonna try to use more kino and C&F. however, i have trouble coming up with the C&F part. How do u guys think up clever things to say on the spot?

DJsomeday

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just joke with them like they are your guy friends, but don't say nasty things keep it light and funny... just don't respect them THAT much! make fun of their mistakes and odd traits (don't INSULT them though) and if she doesn't laugh just keep going and say you were joking, you may want to check out what things make you laugh and why and then invent your own funny stuff!:D

art of

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't just suddenly decide to be funny, especially if you know you dont have good skills to begin with. You obviously lack extreme confidence if you're on this site, so don't try to fake it. I have imense respect for a woman's ability to detect BS, and therefore try not to give them any. Confidence is built up, you can't just trick yourself into it.

I find that I am my funniest when im not trying. Relax, dating is a game, not a competition. Enjoy yourself and you'll come accross as relaxed, entertaining, and fun to be around. Just soak in the environment and point out some things you think are funny. Everyone has there own sense of humor, just dont force it to much or script it and you should be able to squeeze out a few chuckles.

If you go out there and pretend to be confident when your not, everything you say will come across forced. As for kino, search for threads about it. There are plenty of posts regarding how and when to initiate kino to get a good response.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't you already post an exact same topic?

Cause i swear i replied to it.