How do i beat this?

spam

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea how things got this way but here it is: I hate myself. It freaking sucks! U feel like crap most of the day, and it makes u feel mentally drained and tired. I feel that I'm not good enough and as a result never allow myself to go after the girls i want. For about 2 years now I've been working hard to fix the things about myself that i hate so much. My appearance particularly gets me down. I think damn, why would a girl want to be with me. To beat that...I've been working out and has helped. It has made me feel more worthy but it is not enough and progress is pretty slow. I fear that I'll never get to where i want (feel satisfied in myself and like myself such that i can get wit a girl) and will be single for a long time. The thing is, I am in NEED of a woman's love and touch right now. Laugh if u must, but thats what i crave the most. And its more than jus getting laid. I will do absolutely anything to get this (or maybe I’m not quite at that point yet!!).

I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever feel happy and content with myself and in a place where i can go "damn Spam, you're a cool f'n guy, think i'll go get myself a girlfriend. and about damn time to man wat the fk took u so long". Can anyone relate to this? or Offer any advice?

Spam.

PuroDeAgave

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know exactly how you feel. i had that feeling where i guess i was depressed and everyone was gay and i didnt feel good about myself. I had a good social status but i just felt like Sh1t and like i didnt want to be at school and everything during 9th grade . Halfway through i moved away to my dads house in another city and realized that its not the people or the place its you. You'll get over it eventually once you find good friends and get more social and active in life .You have to work for what you want. Clean yourself up, keep working out, stay groomed and you'll see how much better you'll feel about yourself when you know you look good. To speed things up you have to try to be very social you'll find a girl you like and be able to pusrue her. Search for threads on confidence theres some really good stuff on this forum it helped me through. How old are you if you dont mind me asking.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey bro, where in SoCal do u live?

PuroDeAgave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right by Glendale, in LA county and in a town thats right outside the San Fernando Valley but on the ventura county side. I gues there both on opposite sides of the valley but right outside it. Glendale is a nice place cuz its so close to everything=]

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey spam... when I went to high school I used to know a guy who was fat, not good looking and lonely - plus he drove a sh1tty car. He was always depressed.... We used to joke that if he were to go on a diet, fixed himself up and got a better car he could probably pick up some wh0res.

Well ten years later he's still fat, not god looking and still lonely - plus he still drives a sh1tty car.

You've got to work on yourself. Otherwise ten years will go by and you'll still be posting on this forum about how miserable you are.

pgbiswas79

Don Juan
Reaction score
True guys! spam! i worked a lot on my fitness as i was pretty fat in school (ages back) and now am quite fit.
Though i think i am average looking i get a few compliments coz i am tall and look fit. i have worked a lot on this grooming thing (nails, skin and hair). nobody can stop you from looking as good as you can be.
and another thing work on ur posture too along wid the exercises. This helped me a lot.
if u work hard enough . work on self improvement (diet, fitness, grooming , how u conduct ur work) and approach (getting to know girls). And i must say guys i ws scared of rejected before i saw sosuave.com and i am not tht scared nemore.

talk to as many women as possible. I had this feeling and still have a bit of it. Its the low self esteem tht needs to be addressed here mate.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, here again this makes me want to cry because I'm in you situation. I feel like a damned loser. I only completed (they say) 9th grade. I don't have a job I'm highschool and college dropout. I ain't got no girl I wear these nerdy glasses never had sex. Want to do things I can't do like compete in championships. The list goes on. I've been a loser for years, and the only thing keeping me from offing myself is my future. Yep I keep thinking tommorow with some hard work and luck I'll be alright I'll beware I want to be. I suggest you keep looing to what you want to be instead of where you are at now. I mean I'm still a loser but I made some progress. And one day everybody will know and love me. I feel they will love you too. man

pgbiswas79

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes Chosen 1. just work on ur career first. and at the some time practice ur moves. wish u success m8. ur a man and u certainly can make it where u want 2.

Last edited:

IceCream

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women dont make your life better, they enhance it. Don't be afraid to go up to a beautiful girl and chat her up because you feel embarassed about your looks. Stop crying about your appearance and start taking control of how you live. This is what pisses me off... Guys who feel that they are not 'good looking enough' or 'not worthy enough' to get a girl. Grow up... I've seen many guys who appear to not look like a "ladies man" but are. Why? Because they know how to live, they have high self esteem and no one can touch them. They have a specific "charm" that attract women. Some think its luck. Some think its of power or money. Yes, all those might be true, but the true trick of any Man's charm, is their confidence. I know you have it, so just let it grow, and you will be succesful in life.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Riveting said:
I read the thread title thinking this was about someone needing help on masturbation.
haha, good one bro

spam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Icecream: True words man. True words. Thats the kind of mindset i need. Cheers bro.

Riveting: haha. Its cool man, I got that area covererd

pgbiswas79: talk to as many women as poss. Thats good advice. I'll often just rule myself out of the game bc i deem myself unworthy. If i could just flip that switch or get 2 that stage where i feel worthy I'm golden.

>> I think my problem is mostly mental. I worked on my posture, hair, clothes, all that stuff ages ago. I do okay @ all of it. I'm not a fatty at all. I'm the short (5'7) and skinny type. Narrow shoulders to boot which is a prick. Plus I don't have the most manliest of faces. Its more boyish, but as i get older my overall look seems to be getting better. But still i'm not AT where i WANT to be. And because I'm small u need a lot of muscle to look good in shirts but shirt off and its like OH NOW I SEE. But shirt on and u're nothing special. I'll keep at it obviously. I think i just have really high expectations or sum sh!t. I'm not a dropout either. I'm doing psych @ uni. no jokes about that ya here. Still i h8 myself, and its b/c I feel I'm not measuring up. And in the gf category i know I'm not. That especially pisses me off and makes me want to work HARD. I want all this turned around by the end of 2007. no bs. i want to like myself.

QUESTION TO ALL THE GUYS - I'm assuming that most of you like yourselves. WHY? Why do u like yourself?

pgbiswas79

Don Juan
Reaction score
grooming urself, doing exercises, meeting new people are some of the signs that u like urself. guys say they like themselves and they had greasy hair, long nails, bad teeth. Is tht how u want 2 present urself to a girl ? u hv to groom urself and look ur best when u r out there. i ws a bit like tht too but looking at my inner self and this site helped with a lot. Thank u guys.
i am tall and have broad shoulders and it is more difficult for me to to bulk up. u can get more muscle easy because u r not tht tall.
Wear something u r comfortable with and do take opinions frm friends.

Another thing, the reason why many ppl who have a good enough physique dont look good in shirts is their neck. pencil necks dont really work. neck is one of the most neglected part of the body when it comes to exercises. there are sites that show u how to build ur neck without even going to the gym. work on it. let me assure u, you will look good even in a shirt if u have a broad neck.
Look at this URL:
http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/bigneck.htm

Last edited:

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well

Firstly, I hear you about craving a womans touch... but that aint what you need.

You need to harness that energy and break out of your rutt.

Keep in mind that true progress takes time. Work on improving every aspect of your life.

As for being short (oh and 5'7 aint that bad, I know coz I'm that height!), dude, never ever use that as an excuse. Plenty of short guys kick arse in every field! It really isn't a limitation unless you want to be a basketball player. If you have the attitude you are as "big" as any man then you will be treated like that.

Example: Yesterday a girl I had known for months (one of my wings fbs) was applying suncream to my back. She suddenly said "oh my god! I'm the same height as you!"

"Actually, I think your a bit taller."

"No way! I thought you were heaps taller than me." (I get told this almost everytime a chick gets physically close for the first time that they can't help but notice. My body language and presence is that of a man incontrol of his physical environment).

"Yeah, well I had to give up a bit of height because I'm so big in the places that matter." (this is key! You are only short if you feel short). She laughed and we both knew if it weren't for my wing...

As for being skinny, do weights and eat a lot.

Learn to meditate. Read some NLP or self hypnosis. Learn about positive affirmations.

Don't worry about chicks, you really DON"T need one. Just concerntrate on yourself. Then the chicks will come.

Dude I can relate coz I used to feel just like you describe yourself and now I strut down the street full of joy coz I just feel I rock so ****ing hard!

JJ

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Riveting said:
I read the thread title thinking this was about someone needing help on masturbation.
LOL "how do I beat this"

Sounds like "with these claws and these fangs, you don't know how to kill the bunny!"