How do I be an amazing boyfriend?

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see these girls on myspace that are like "I have an amazing boyfriend!" and they show a picture. Anyway, i'm almost in a LTR right now, we're both in a neutral zone, she just got out of a 2 year relationship so she's not commiting to anything. But I want to be "that guy", that one who she absolutely loves and adores. Does that include buying her flowers and treating her like gold? I would assume so, but then again, I don't want to come off as needy and like she's the only one for me, because women pick up on that.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to be an 'amazing boyfriend' on MySpace:

Take a shot of your 6 pack abs with your shoddy cellphone cam and post it as your main avatar pic. See? Real easy.

spaceman2001

Banned
Reaction score
Take her to dinner, be a cool, fun guy. Open doors for her etc.

Most of the guys who don't know how to get girls will tell you "Don't buy her dinner, flowers, etc. etc."

piterx

Don Juan
Reaction score
just be crazy and think that you are the master.you rule..

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
piterx said:
just be crazy and think that you are the master.you rule..
BINGO,Im currently in the works of stealing this girl from her boyfriend by doing ubsurd things. I asked her out even though she knew I knew about her boyfriend,I didnt back down,low and behold she is slowly dropping her boyfriend for me. I asked her "quick 5 words that describe me" and she responded with "tricky,****y,funny,bold and different",now if that isn't a perfect answer I dont know what is. Just reassure her of your ****y & funniness, "you know how many other chicks would love to be going out with the best guy ever,I dont know how you managed to pull it off"

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
T Money said:
I see these girls on myspace that are like "I have an amazing boyfriend!" and they show a picture. Anyway, i'm almost in a LTR right now, we're both in a neutral zone, she just got out of a 2 year relationship so she's not commiting to anything. But I want to be "that guy", that one who she absolutely loves and adores. Does that include buying her flowers and treating her like gold? I would assume so, but then again, I don't want to come off as needy and like she's the only one for me, because women pick up on that.
Def. do NOT buy her flowers and "treat her like gold" :crackup: she will lose interest in you faster than...well....fast.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl i know says she is sick of her boyfreind because he never compliments her. So that should be something you do (sincerly and spairingly)

If you keep her on her toe's keep her wondering does he really like me and then you make a gesture to show that you do (flowers maybe?) then this will help.

LittleBigOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, do you really want to be an 'amazing' boyfriend? Do you think that there is only one kind of an amazing boyfriend on this planet? Everyone can be an amazing boyfriend but just don't fall in the traps of what you see on pictures, movies, commercials, and - especially - lovesongs. Make her laugh with your jokes, don't be too serious and dont't put her on pole position in your life.
And don't forget: after the first 3 -6 months you start to irritate about this girls (this happens with al girls) and then you have already forgotten this question because then you realize that you can't be amazing all the time!

Back from hell,

LittleBigOne
Netherlands, the

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's no clear cut answer to this question. You need to get in a few relationships and experience them for yourself. Through experimentation, you will learn what it takes.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
spaceman2001 said:
Take her to dinner, be a cool, fun guy. Open doors for her etc.

Most of the guys who don't know how to get girls will tell you "Don't buy her dinner, flowers, etc. etc."

After you're done following this clowns advice why don't you clean the cumstains off the shirt she wiped her pvssy with after the real guy dumped a load or twelve in her.

Trix are for kids.

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I have no problem keeping her interested in me, I am funny, we do fun spontaneous adventurous sh!t that she says she's never done with anyone before. I just want to keep it going, even after the puppy-love phase.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her "amazing" sex,after that not alot matters.