How Did You Lose Your Virginity

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bunk 040 said:
Friday

So I go in a room and find my "friend" and lay on her pregnant stomach at first then lay down with her. So she thinks I fukk a different girl everyday cuz it look like I do and I know hella girls and get head alot. Now I wanted to tell her I was a virgin for like the 10 mins I was layin with her so she could help me out, but I just didn't and so we just kept laying there with my **** on her shorts. I was thinkin that if I made advances and **** she would get mad, then I realized she wanted it when she got up and went down stairs.

I go chase her at like 4:30 am and keep askin her to come back up so we can "talk" but she got the same b!tchy ass attitude that she had all damn day so I'm ready to just say fukk it, but I really like her and think it would be cool for her to be my first. But she aint come up and keep sayin she sleepy n sh!t so I'm about to leave when I accidentally wake her moms up and she starts yellin at me and sh!t so I just leave without saying bye.

I'm driving home knowing it was a fun day but didn't have as much fun.
This **** is crazy because she was my first and my best.

This is what happened, I had went over her house and I was scared as **** cuz I knew we were about to **** but I didn't know what to do. Mind you this was almost about 2 years ago. We were watching TV on the couch and I was rubbing on her ***** and she kept pushing my hand away.

Then she said she was tired of watching TV and cut the TV off, and me being scary back then I hopped up and cut it back on. Then she cut it back off and I let it stay off. Then she asked me to kiss her, and I started kissing her and she really taught me how to kiss. She felt my chest and was like why yo heart beating so fast. I started rubbing her coochie and it was wetter than anything I ever felt.

She pulled my shorts down and was rubbing on my d!ck and told me to put it in. I was like take off your shorts (cuz I really aint know wat to do) and she was like no, so I got up and was like fukk it then. She was like how you gon start something and not finish, I was still like fukk it (cuz I was really scared).

So she took off her shorts and we started kissing again and my d!ck got real hard, she was like yo got a condom, I was like just let me see how it feel without no condom. She slid my **** in dat wet as coochie and I swear it was the best feeling I felt in my life. When I pulled back her coochie like pulled my **** back and that **** felt so good.

I got about 15 humps in and I started coming, and that was the best nut I had busted up until that point. I looked at the clock and said "damn," then she was like what. Realizing that I nutted she pushed me off her because she just had a baby. The reason I said "damn" was because the clock was on the same minute when I had started.

I was happy as hell, then like 30 minutes later she woke me up and told me to put a condom on and rode my sh!t so good but I aint get to finish.

Me and her went together for like 8 months and did everything you can possibly do, but broke because I moved back to St. Louis. But I done smashed like 20 other females now, some sexy, some average, and a few ugly. But Im just that nicca.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sooo...you like prego chicks huh?? Thats pretty gnarly...and by gnarly i mean sick. Anyway, i first got sex in a hot tub...i felt cool.

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, that story was pretty wierd. It sounds like the conversation at the time was pretty akward too... "put it in" "fukk it" haha but nice work anyway man ha. Mine was in the back of my car and I was so nervous it was like wet spaghetti. But once I got going things looked up hehe. It took longer than a minute. God I love vagina.

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn brah, I aint lie bout ****. I smashed too many girls though. I slowed down now.

paulwis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my ex-girlfriend were laying on her couch making out, then she just looks at me and goes "so do you want to make this official?" I pause for like 20 seconds knowing what she meant, then went into my pocket, got that condom, and frickin went at it. I lasted for maybe 2 minutes lol. But then I was able to go again right after so it didn't really matter :D

Mechwarrior13

Don Juan
Reaction score
i invited a chick over my house and we started gaming on my ps2, i think we were playing nhl 2006. after a while she brought up how she was surprised i didn't try to have sex with her yet and she coudln't bring herself to let that happen. anyways, later one thing led to another and before i knew it i had her in my bedroom and she was like "don't you remember what i said earlier?" i was like "yeah whatever" and after a few kisses and some light touching i was seeing what she tasted like from the inside and she didn't seem to mind.

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mechwarrior13 said:
i was like "yeah whatever" and after a few kisses and some light touching i was seeing what she tasted like from the inside and she didn't seem to mind.
So you ate her out or did you ****?

cyraid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I have not yet :(

I have a story similar to the OP though. We were sitting at her dining table doing "homework" and she started stroking my c0ck. I reciprocated and starting rubbing her poon through her pants, which slowly proceeded to get wet. She then got embarassed and went to change in her room.

Sigh, if only I hadn't been so naive then. Oh well, we learn from our mistakes, yes? :)

muzicfreak2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... i was down the shore with some friends in an extremely small house we rented out. We had about 9 people in the house, and only one bedroom, so everything was kind of cramped. So its the last night we're going to stay there... and i wanted to make it count. So I was layin in bed next to this girl i wanted to do it with. Shes 19... I'm 17... so I was proud haha. Anywayss.... problem was, 2 of my friends were also sleepin next to me on the same layout couch. So there's 4 ppl in this bed... then 2 ppl on the couch a few feet away... and another person in the "attic" which is right on top of everything. So i weighted out my options.. and decided to go balls out haha. So i started feelin her up... and I wasn't too sure what was going to happen. So i start fingering her.. .she starts moanin, next thing I know i feel her hand go down my pants. NICEE haah. So then We were just doin that for a lil bit. I roll over, reach my hand into the dresser, pull out a condom, look at her, smile, and it was ONN . Haha.. put it, went at it for a little, but softly because I didn;t wan;t to wake up my friends haah. But we ended up going into the bathroom. I was going and going and going... I never even actually busted =X Oh well lol. That was my first time.. damn sure I'm never going to forget it hah.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lost my virginity in high school in the back seat of my suburban while skipping class with the new girl in town. :rockon:

Ostepop

Don Juan
Reaction score
goldenrocker91 said:
damnnn im still a virgin... does it really do that quick the 1st time?
Really depends alot on how drunk you are, how much you jerk off and how good she is in bed.

A few drinks, much jerking off and a not so experienced girl, is a combo that can make you last forever even if your a virgin.

muzicfreak2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ostepop said:
Really depends alot on how drunk you are, how much you jerk off and how good she is in bed.

A few drinks, much jerking off and a not so experienced girl, is a combo that can make you last forever even if your a virgin.
Amennnn brother. Haha