How did this happen?

Rooney

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently landed in the friends zone and I have no idea why. Now I know I'm ****y (very) and funny, and I'm also good looking. Now I am pretty much what most posts here tell you to be and I do it naturally. Nothing forced. I don't even have one-itis although I was aiming at this one girl in particular.

Now what went wrong? According to me and the DJ bible I did almost everything right. And what do I get? Friends zone.

Could anyone please offer me some advice?

ascalon

Don Juan
Reaction score
You enter the friend zone when you don't show your sexuality enough,or in other words I think you havent acted when needed (for example the kiss tells much more about you and your intentions that talking in a ****Y... and FuNnY way).
The thing that makes us different from the women is the action.Instead of talkig sometimes you just have to act.
I will be glad if you give us more details about your story. :)

Lompa

Banned
Reaction score
Kino is the key. Give her a touch/brush on the hips, that will do the work.

Rooney

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I never really did any full on kino. Things were too complicated untill recently (see my other thread). I was always jokin around with her teasing and stuff. ****y + funny all the time. Guess I never really showed my intentions fully. Other complications probably helped the friends zone cause.

I told her I thought she was hot while slipping into the conversation that some other chick found me attractive :p

So she might think differently of me now. What do you guys think?

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Rooney said:
I guess I never really did any full on kino. Things were too complicated untill recently (see my other thread). I was always jokin around with her teasing and stuff. ****y + funny all the time. Guess I never really showed my intentions fully. Other complications probably helped the friends zone cause.

I told her I thought she was hot while slipping into the conversation that some other chick found me attractive :p

So she might think differently of me now. What do you guys think?
yes, but read her actions. if she looks like she is tryin to talk to you more and likes u more than she thinks differently of you. remember, by more sexual with her, just telling her stuff wont make her like u. u have to touch her, show her that she looks sexy to you. just CF isnt enough, even her guys friends pull that stuff all the time.

gymshorts

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe its nothing that you did, maybe she just isnt interested in you.
move on.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^Gymshorts is right. Maybe her cat died, maybe she is insecure, maybe she thinks you would play her, etc. Who knows. She just is not interested. Nothing you did wrong maybe.