how deep is too deep

dankane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went on a date with one of my plates tonight,

It started off pretty chill, I got her to ask me questions about myself, but she wasn't asking that many, so I asked about an equal amount to her. I told her that only 50% of me is music, i'm a musician and she was like whats the other 50%, I was telling her that I couldn't possibly explain it in one sitting, etc.

Then it just got deep, mind you this was a first date. I'm thinking this is where it went a little wrong, I want to figure out what went wrong, if anything, so I can learn from my mistakes.

But in my attempt to cold read her, I said she was misunderstood, and that was what brought her here, to this music school we are both at.

Now this is totally true about this girl, she is misunderstood.

We got in this little discussion about it, I know she is misunderstood but she took it in a negative way, I intended it to be more of a way for her to open up to me and talk about something personal, intimate and unique but she didn't understand me and got kind of upset.

So I went for a kiss at the end before I left and to no avail. She said no kiss and that was it, I told her she didn't know what she was missing and then walked away with a smile on my face.

It was rough basically, but you can't fail if you don't try haha.
I got other girls on the side

but I want to go that deep, because i'm a deep guy and it sets me apart from others, but i'm not sure if its smart in a first date, or at all really

I didnt intend for it to be negative, but I said you are a misunderstood girl and then she was like trying to understand so I was telling her what I meant. She got more and more confused, and basically it ended in her saying that it was too deep for her.

I want to improve my game, nonetheless, even if this girl and I don't work out I really could care less

Basically I still want to keep this girl around, and in like 2 weeks or what not i'll ask her out again, when I have some free time.

This is more about improving my game because is going deep a way to raise attraction and intimacy?

How deep is too deep?

I know I read that girls don't respond to anything unless its sexual
but like what about being deep? So deep that you can ultimately make a girl feel total trust and intimacy with you, by what she can talk about with you. Like personal, between me and her, she is misunderstood, I wanted her to be like, hmm he's right , I am, and this is why blah blah blah but I am genuinely interested in being that close with her.

That's kind of the game I invision myself having. I'll game party girls, but with like nice girls who have more interesting lives, I use being so deep to my advantage. It seemed to not work, cause I got rejected when I went to kiss her.

Obviously no one will know the answer to this specfic situation, but it's more the concept of how deep do you go with a chick?

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dankane said:
So deep that you can ultimately make a girl feel total trust and intimacy with you
Sorry but.. I'd say this would only exist with

a) AFC girls
b) Being in the friendzone
c) Marriage

And you definitely can't be deep with a girl that you've just met because she knows nothing about you, and you're partially a stranger to her.

Stranger has the word strange in it.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got to keep it light and fun.

That'll work better.

dankane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come to think of it,

That's what I would rather do as well.

It was like we were getting to know each other through Q and A
but more stressful than anything else, like asking about this and that, why she was here, what brought her here, what brought me here, but I never busted any jokes or anything, so it went from sort of sexy

to just straight not needing to be happening whatsoever

but hey you live you learn

dankane

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, that sucks there goes a sexy girl

at least there are a billion other sexy girls,

plus after I next her she may come running back who knows, I for sure hope that she does, but I'm probably not going to put any more effort into her.

by the way I dig the one sentence responses, thanks

gaming girls rocks, its all about getting better

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but I want to go that deep, because i'm a deep guy and it sets me apart from others, but i'm not sure if its smart in a first date, or at all really
I used to think of myself as a "deep guy" and used to want to "go deep" with girls. I don't think it's a good idea. If it works, it can be pretty good. But if it does't work, it's almost impossible to recover from. That's the conclusion I've reached from my experiences.

So I went for a kiss at the end before I left and to no avail.
Most guys would have definitely have wimped out if they sensed that the "going deep" wasn't working and was creeping the girl out. You went for it anyway. That's excellent. Keep doing that man, and you'll have great success -- sometimes, even when you don't expect it.