How crucial is it to maintain mystery in the early stages of dating?

tomwesten27

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been on 4 really solid dates with this woman over the past two and a half weeks and I see a lot potential with her. She is not a ho, and not an easy lay. Makes great money, and very independent. I myself am being very Alpha with her. Not revealing all my cards. Being myself. Best of all having FUN. It seems to be working great.

I have kept myself in serious check by doing these things:

1) Keeping texting to a bare minimum, literally only to set up dates.
2) I never say I had fun, or set up another date while on the date unless SHE brings it up first.
3) The day after the date I don't say anything. NOTHING. I go ghost for 2-3 days before reaching out to set up another date.

My question is realistically is this the approach I need to maintain long term? Is this the approach I need to keep playing 10-15 dates in? Even longer?

Pretty_Tone

Don Juan
Reaction score
tomwesten27 said:
I have been on 4 really solid dates with this woman over the past two and a half weeks and I see a lot potential with her. She is not a ho, and not an easy lay. Makes great money, and very independent. I myself am being very Alpha with her. Not revealing all my cards. Being myself. Best of all having FUN. It seems to be working great.

I have kept myself in serious check by doing these things:

1) Keeping texting to a bare minimum, literally only to set up dates.
2) I never say I had fun, or set up another date while on the date unless SHE brings it up first.
3) The day after the date I don't say anything. NOTHING. I go ghost for 2-3 days before reaching out to set up another date.

My question is realistically is this the approach I need to maintain long term? Is this the approach I need to keep playing 10-15 dates in? Even longer?

First before anything I hope you have other options that you are pursuing. OPTIONS IS ALWAYS KEY.

what you have been doing is very well played.... but you should always be going for the f*** close on the either first or second date. A 3rd date shouldn't exist until after you f*** closed her or more there after. Patience wins the race but you don't want to be too patient. Remember you are GOD like the creator of the universe indulging in constant no sex dates is a fools errand. YOU MUST F*** CLOSE HER OR SHE WILL LOSE SEXUAL INTEREST IN YOU.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tomwesten27 said:

what the hell do you want to go on 15 dates for?

4 dates, you should already have gotten laid bro, make the 5th date count, otherwise you're wasting your time.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, kudos so far on playing the game right. Secondly, don't listen to the nay-sayers on here that are all like "You gotta bang her by date 2 or it's a WRAP!!" Realistically it's very possible to do this, but if the girl isn't banging you by date 2, that doesn't mean she's not into you. Heck, I've waited everywhere from 1 date to 4 months before doing it with different chicks, and have learned it's sometimes better to actually get to KNOW them so you can be sure you're not dating a psycho chick or one with excessive baggage.

Anyway... in answer to your question: 3 months, or until she becomes the girlfriend. Usually by the 3rd month she'll start asking the "What are we?" question, which is the signal from her that she wants you as the boyfriend. Until then, though, keep the program the same and you'll be fine. Hope this helps!

EDIT: Almost forgot: once she becomes the girlfriend, the program changes a bit - you'll end up seeing her more times a week (like 2 to 3) and, as has been my experience, the sex will get better because she feels more confident about you two now that she's been given an official title. At that point, the hardest part will be her wanting to see you more and you having to say "No" and keep it at 2 to 3 times a week. She'll react hurt initially, but you have to do this so that she won't get sick of you by seeing you too much.