How come i keep fat chicks keep adding me in myspace?

BigBang11

Don Juan
Reaction score
night56 said:
Ya but how come they are always so nice?:(
They're just acting friendly....

... they really just want to eat you, shh though, don't tell anyone. :rolleyes:

night56

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol no but really i have a myspace profile and it hard asking the pretty ones to add you. But then you have the fats one adding you..lo:eek:

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"No Fat Chicks"

that'll let em know how u feel :D

Reaction score
night56 said:
How come fat chicks keep adding me in Myspace?(
ooooo, I know why --- because they are sooooo fat thAt they ran out of "Their- space" :D

night56

Don Juan
Reaction score
There this girl who is talking to me has a big belly..lol dumb fatty head..:trouble:

night56

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlasticSurgeon said:
Do you have pictures of cheeseburgers where your profile pic should be? Is your myspace name "Big Mack?" There are all sorts of reasons, but I'm sure it has to do with fat chick winter hibernation.

what do you mean? :eek:

Reaction score
why do stupid 1 line threads like this get the most responses?? get a life instead of asking something retarded like "why are fat chicks nice to me"........anyone who gives this thread a serious response is a complete and total loser - what the hell is this?? sosuave or sofruity?

night56

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Realest Thing said:
why do stupid 1 line threads like this get the most responses?? get a life instead of asking something retarded like "why are fat chicks nice to me"........anyone who gives this thread a serious response is a complete and total loser - what the hell is this?? sosuave or sofruity?

Dont get mad. Iam just asking why do fat chicks do that?:eek:

Reaction score
why does this even need to be discussed here??? Why don't you go ask a fat chick instead of asking sosuave.com

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we look at your myspace profile to see if it's anything you've put on there that attracts them?.

let's have your link!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
ooooo, I know why --- because they are sooooo fat thAt they ran out of "Their- space" :D
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

selfmademob

Banned
Reaction score
PlasticSurgeon said:
Do you have pictures of cheeseburgers where your profile pic should be? Is your myspace name "Big Mack?" There are all sorts of reasons, but I'm sure it has to do with fat chick winter hibernation.
haha, that cracked me up about "Is your myspace name "Big Mack?"

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
My above quote should read "because they are sooooo fat thAt they ran out of room on "Their- space"

Ok, but seriously -- many, and I mean "many" dudes like fat women - I don't why, but it just is!!

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had some fat chicks try to add me on myspace too...i just deny them..they are not the body type i go for. But, obviously, they want what any girl wants. You know what it is.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
But, obviously, they want what any girl wants. You know what it is.
yes. Chocolate

just a lot more of it :cheer:

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yo bros, dats why i keep my myspace private because when i had it public, chicks with fat bodies would be checkin me out and im not for that man, i tell them to go to chinese buffet