How can you do a good "first kiss"?

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once to moment is right to kiss her, how can you make it really good? Any technique/things to do/things not to do? I plan on kissing this girl tonight, but it's putting a lot of stress on me, I've only kissed one other girl in my whole life... And I was drunk when we first kissed, so it's not much of a help.

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two things work in your favor here.

1) She will kiss you the way she wants to be kissed. Follow her lead.

2) You can screw this one up a little and she will not give a damn. Heck, I had a girl apologize after our first kiss because she thought SHE did a poor job! It just meant we had to practice more.

Relax, alright?

Reaction score
If you're inexperienced, here's some things I've learned that chicks like over the years.

One, kiss softly and slowly the first time. No tongue. Just run your lips over hers. Suck on them very lightly as things progress. Let the tip of your tongue hit her lips (not the inside of her mouth). Explore her lips with your lips. Let this go on a while. Move your mouth to her cheek, her neck, her ear. But be gentle the whole time. Be subtle. Embrace what you are and let it empower you: an inexperienced guy getting to know her lips and body.

Second, when you're ready, let things get silent. Make sure you're alone. Look at her a little longer than usual. Then, and I personally believe this is important, you should touch her face. Put your hand on the side of her face, neck, cheek, ear area. Then lean in and get it done. Wait 2 seconds at most before the lean.

Three, do not under any circumstances ask for permission to kiss. Just do it. If you're wrong, you're wrong. Just say, if it gets totally awkward and she rejects you, maybe we should just call it a night.

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Strip Club Inspector said:
If you're inexperienced, here's some things I've learned that chicks like over the years.

One, kiss softly and slowly the first time. No tongue. Just run your lips over hers. Suck on them very lightly as things progress. Let the tip of your tongue hit her lips (not the inside of her mouth). Explore her lips with your lips. Let this go on a while. Move your mouth to her cheek, her neck, her ear. But be gentle the whole time. Be subtle. Embrace what you are and let it empower you: an inexperienced guy getting to know her lips and body.

Second, when you're ready, let things get silent. Make sure you're alone. Look at her a little longer than usual. Then, and I personally believe this is important, you should touch her face. Put your hand on the side of her face, neck, cheek, ear area. Then lean in and get it done. Wait 2 seconds at most before the lean.

Three, do not under any circumstances ask for permission to kiss. Just do it. If you're wrong, you're wrong. Just say, if it gets totally awkward and she rejects you, maybe we should just call it a night.
Thanks a lot man. I think the thing that stresses me the most is to initiate the french kiss after number 1 is done... I don't really know how :(

Reaction score
Don't worry. At first you won't be that good. Big deal. There's no rules, and most guys, even older guys, kiss like crap according to women. They're too aggressive, too focused on deep tongue, etc. Just let her give you the green light or not on that. Put a little tongue in and see what happens. But stay focused on her mouth and face, ears, neck, back of neck, hair, etc. with your hands and she'll get turned on. Just read the situation. If she's into it, it will be obvious. And even if you start tongue kissing, scale it back to the more soft and sensual lip, neck, etc. kissing. Be good at this and she'll be happy and hopefully want to make you happy.

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry. At first you won't be that good. Big deal. There's no rules, and most guys, even older guys, kiss like crap according to women. They're too aggressive, too focused on deep tongue, etc. Just let her give you the green light or not on that. Put a little tongue in and see what happens. But stay focused on her mouth and face, ears, neck, back of neck, hair, etc. with your hands and she'll get turned on. Just read the situation. If she's into it, it will be obvious. And even if you start tongue kissing, scale it back to the more soft and sensual lip, neck, etc. kissing. Be good at this and she'll be happy and hopefully want to make you happy.
Alright, thanks a lot man, I'll keep that in mind. I have to not stress so much about it

SubSoniq

Don Juan
Reaction score
what you're gonna have to do first and foremost is not worry about it. if you go to kiss her and you're nervous or whatever, you're moves might not be as smooth as they should be. Try to relax and *enjoy* it, don't think of it as something you HAVE to do. I've been called a good kisser by numerous girls, and i kissed this girl last night for the first time, it was pretty good. To give you an idea, heres basically what happened. Like someone said, never ASK PERMISSION for a kiss, but instead, look in her eyes, and mentally tell her you're gonna kiss her (i dunno if that makes sense, but when i look in their eyes like that, they love it) i kissed her once, pretty softly, and only for a short duration. Then i pulled back just about an inch or two, looked back in her eyes for a second or two, then i kissed her again, but longer, and kissing the different parts of her lips, but the key is to be smooth. Don't be all eratic and pecking like a chicken. Be soft, slow and gentle. she'll love it. Nothing intense, nothing to turn her on(although it probably did anyway), no tounge - its the first kiss - show her kissing you is very enjoyable, but only give her a sample of what can come. Of course, if you're trying to sex her w/your first kiss, then you want to move on from her lips, to her cheek, to her neck and ears. Someone mentioned to follow her lead - which is good advice for an inexperienced kisser, but i would only do that the first couple of times, and try to get a feel for how she likes to kiss / be kissed. I find that you get a better response if you lead, and are not over-agressive (unless she wants to fvck real bad - they be really aggressive:up: )Hope this helps! goodluck!

Reaction score
Here's a mantra that you should repeat to yourself. Your anxiety comes from your inexperience, but it also comes from performance anxiety. This is the same anxiety that leads many people to hate public speaking. You need to rid yourself of the thought this is a performance and she's judging you.

Repeat to yourself: I AM NOT HER TO PERFORM. I AM NOT HERE TO ENTERTAIN. I AM HERE TO HAVE FUN, GET TO KNOW THIS CHICK, AND SEE IF SHE IS A GOOD KISSER FOR ME AND MY PLEASURE.

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Repeat to yourself: I AM NOT HER TO PERFORM. I AM NOT HERE TO ENTERTAIN. I AM HERE TO HAVE FUN, GET TO KNOW THIS CHICK, AND SEE IF SHE IS A GOOD KISSER FOR ME AND MY PLEASURE.
Wow man this is perfect! exactly the kind of stuff that motivates me and I was hoping for! thank you so much, I'll keep this in mind :up:

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you guys want any updates: I was with her yesterday, I kissed her and we are dating now :) FOr a little while I had so many occasions but I was stressing as hell and didn't jump on it, and at some point something just hit me and I forgot about everything and just leaned in and kissed her. I wa sprobably overthinking it, and once I stopped thinking about it, it came naturally

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
imo, putting pressure on yourself to initiate a kiss at any specific time seems a little foolish. Especially if it's a first date, I think it works ok to plan *not* to kiss her but instead just kino some. If you wait for a good opportunity instead of planning it out in advance, the kiss will probably turn out better anyway.

I'd just suggest that prior to kissing, you have some pretty good kino. Fastseduction.com has some specific tips about how to initiate also.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, maybe i should try reading the posts immediately before my own