How can you become more than a friend???

Reaction score
So i asked one of my friends about being a PIMP because he always hangs around girls and goes shoping with them and helps them pick out cloths. He is a hairdresser so he gets to talk to alot of girls in his line of work. His name is Tim but he likes to be called Evangelo now for some reason.

Anyway i asked Evangelo how to pimp it out like him and he gave me great advice like on fashion how women love guys in tight pants and how to move your ass from side to side when you walk to catch a girls attention. He basicly took me under his wing and he taught me alot of things.

Now this is were the problem comes in. For the past month i changed dramticly but all the girls i have met there all friends they dont want to be anything more. They just want to hang out with me. They keep saying stuff like "oh if only you liked me you would make the perfect bf" and i say "i do like you" and they laugh at me and slap my shoulder.

Evangelo got me this far but i need help to reach the next step.

Any help guys?

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not reading post.
just title.

kiss her, quit being a b*tch.

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to say that, but your friend sounds really gay the way you described him ^^
You don't want to be like him. You really want to go shopping with the girls? That's a sure way you are sent to LJBF land.
Just read the bible!

Reaction score
Sorry man i belive in GOD but i dont want to waste my time reading the bible. What has that got to do with being a pimp anyway?

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did you say your friend wiggles his ass?

Reaction score
Yeh he told me cool stuff like how to move your ass from side to side with each step and how women love tight pants and how its ok for guys to wear pink and stuff. Everythign he taught me is cool like girls always comment on my manecure and how soft my skin is ect ect but i can never get them into bed. Everytime i talk about sex they start talking about other guys and how hot they are. I feel so out of place.

gray_fox_9

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this guy for real?? Read the bible man....Jesus was popular with ALLLL the ladies.......LMAO......

gray_fox_9

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the guy who said read the bible was referring to the DJ bible and not the real bible.......LMAO....

PooMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im no genius but i reckon the reason these gals dont get you into bed is because

wait for it

they think you gay!

p.s nothing wrong with wearing pink!

Reaction score
OMG why would they think im gay. I doubt it alot of them get changed infront of me and ****.

I also doubt Evangelo is gay he showed me how to give a woman oral sex on my fingers. Like i made my fingers the shape of a vagina and he licked them to demonstrate how to give oral.

WHY WOULD HE KNOW HOW TO GIVE WOMEN ORAL SEX IF HE WAS GAY?

PooMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone realised that this person is mucking about?

Reaction score
Im serious like it wasnt in a gay way. i dont think he gay. If he is alot of things would make sence but. Like hes a hairdresser and he smiles alot at me. IF HE IS GAY and im copyign him alot of girls will think im gay. how could i have been so dumb

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youse a ho.....I mean a troll.

Stop cluttering the board, no-one could be this stupid.

Your friend likes it up the butt, the ladies think of you as another girl and you just don't see any of it.

Aisujin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lisa "Mister Smithers I thought you were gay."

Mr. Smithers "No, thanks to these injections I take every 5 mins. I'm straight" ::injects himself:: "I LOVE BOOBIES!!"

:crackup:

Reaction score
hey dotn call me stupid i dont have many friends and have never been with a girl i was home schooled so im not very educated on the world. I am telling the truth and it all makes ence to me now.

What do u guys think my next step should be?

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RedNinjaWarrior
They just want to hang out with me. They keep saying stuff like "oh if only you liked me you would make the perfect bf" and i say "i do like you" and they laugh at me and slap my shoulder.
They want to tell you if only you liked girls at all :)

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What do u guys think my next step should be?
Read the Don Juan bible. You shouldn't really even post anything until you do.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i asked one of my friends about being a PIMP because he always hangs around girls and goes shoping with them and helps them pick out cloths. He is a hairdresser so he gets to talk to alot of girls in his line of work. His name is Tim but he likes to be called Evangelo now for some reason.

Anyway i asked Evangelo how to pimp it out like him and he gave me great advice like on fashion how women love guys in tight pants and how to move your ass from side to side when you walk to catch a girls attention. He basicly took me under his wing and he taught me alot of things.

Now this is were the problem comes in. For the past month i changed dramticly but all the girls i have met there all friends they dont want to be anything more. They just want to hang out with me. They keep saying stuff like "oh if only you liked me you would make the perfect bf" and i say "i do like you" and they laugh at me and slap my shoulder.

Evangelo got me this far but i need help to reach the next step.

Any help guys?
the girls hang around with him because he is fruity. He is just friends with those girls. He trained you on how to be in multi-LJBF's.

:crackup: