How can make the girl go in for the kiss?

Ice_Berg_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
There has been quite a few times where I've been in situations at a party or a nightclub and while in the middle of a conversation a girl has leaned over and kissed me. I can't pinpoint any exact thing that I did for this to happen though. I was just wondering if anyone has any methods they use to better the chances of this happening, with someone that you've met before or even meeting a girl for the first time.

KKnight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you need her to make the first move? She might be thinking the same exact thing you are, "why can't he move in." I say just do it yourself. We have to make I woudl say most of the moves in a relationship or hookup or w/e.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
make sure you sit closer to her to begin with. then put your finger to her chin, and slightly move face...and move lips to her mouth. pretty simple. when you're talking to her...look at her lips and just move your face and go for it. if you're making heavy eye contact then look at her lips, and she also looks down at her mouth...that's a green light to go for it.

another thing...when you're making out...be the one to be breaking away first and break away a few times...make her want it more ...tease her...it increase IL

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Grab her firmly by the hair and say "We are kissing now!" If she resists, smack her a little..but not too hard.