How can I stop being a "nice guy"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been having this problem for a long time and it seems that it might stick with me forever. I CAN'T STOP BEING A GIRLS SERVANT I feel that I am constantly used by all the girls. I like to help but DAM. I have been reading a lot of posts and seing how nice guys turn into classy guys. I want to be a classy guy. But Im so confused.
HOW CAN I STOP BEING THE NICE GUY AND START BEING MYSELF AND NOT

HAVING GIRLS LIKE ME BECAUSE I DID THIS AND THIS.

Reaction score
.....sigh.... IF YOU LOOK AT THE TOP 3 POSTS ITS SAYS STICKY READ ALL THOSE. ONE OF EM IS THE HIGH SCHOOL BIBLE, IF YOUW WANT MORE THEN CLICK ON DJ BIBLE.

CLOSED

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The key to making a change in life is not just about changing behaviors or mentalities. It's about changing yourself. Criticize your own character and make progress towards becoming the person you want to be. Once you have improved yourself to the point where you're satisfied with who you are, being yourself should be more than enough to attract women.

Stop thinking that attraction is just the cover on the book. Delve deeper and really internalize what you learn around here. It will make you a better person, and at one point, you'll realize that being yourself isn't so bad anymore.

-Damian

Mr. Non-Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greetings, "Mr. Nice Guy!"

I wrote a book called "From PIMP to WIMP: The Non-Juan's Guide to LOSING the Girl of Your Dreams," and the first chapter is called "The Nice Guy: A Perfect Image for a Non-Juan?"

To read it, go here: www.nonjuanbookpreview.blogspot.com.

-Mr. Non-Juan
"Teaching Men to Be Good With Women... by Showing How to LOSE Them!"

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOW CAN I STOP BEING THE NICE GUY AND START BEING MYSELF

Stop caring what people think, stop trying to mold yourself into a image that you think 'they' will like. Who cares what they like? Who are they to you? What makes them so damn special?

Do and say whatever the hell you want, if they don't like...oh f*cking well.

Note: Girls love guys with this frame of mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.