How can i overcome this drawback?

Damand

Reaction score
So... Several months ago due to a little alcohol and a police officer, i lost my drivers license. (Yea i feel a little stupid, not going to lie)

Either way, i've learned to deal with not having a vehicle on the sustainability level, I.e. making it to work, school, grocery store around town etc...

and its easy for me to number close hb7 or 8ts, But i have a lot of trouble going on dates with them, without a car.

My game plan has been tell them some sob story over the phone and then say if they want to date me they have to drive.

How can i get them to drive on a date, and still be interested, without lowering my Value (around the fact that i dont have a car)

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
What you have to do is have them meet you at a place.. I'm the same way.. Except, I have a bike.. I pedal my way there.

Damand

Reaction score
ha, i have a bike too, it gets me around town but it doesnt exactly have an engine with plush leather seats. have her meet me at my place? should i tell her to come over before we go out then spring it on her that shes driving?

or should we just not go out? haha. any other advice is appreciated.

Damand

Reaction score
sorry don gorgon albeit probably true i dont like that reply. haha , my brain has convinced me that if i have enough game the girl will invest enough into me to drive over here and pick me up.

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damand said:
ha, i have a bike too, it gets me around town but it doesnt exactly have an engine with plush leather seats. have her meet me at my place? should i tell her to come over before we go out then spring it on her that shes driving.
No, have her meet you at whatever place you're going. If you planned on your place, make her come there. Just tell her straight up "I don't have a car, so you have to arrange your own transportation". Be honest, it's simple and if she refuses to date you for that, then she's a ho and doesn't deserve your time in the first place.

Damand

Reaction score
remotecontrol said:
Thats the right attitude. Your brain is doing a good job soldier.

but im not sure i have enough game haha... none the less im going to have to learn to deal with this, so i will try.

thats a good idea, I would just straight up invite her over, but in this specific girls case it was a super casual meeting, i closed by telling her to give me her number so we could get coffee. Thanks for the advice.

p.s. remotecontrol, i think it was you who posted great boyfriend destroying responses, thanks for those! hah