How can I friendzone a girl, respectfully?

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this girl who is friends with me and a bunch of people I know.

Unfortunately, she has grown quite the affinity for me and my DJ-esque ways.

She's literally and HB1, so I am not interested and never will be. So, how do I let her know that she's staying a friend, but respectfully, because I know a lot of people she does and don't want it to impinge on my social life.

Thanks bros! :)

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her about the girls you dating and ask her advice on how to proceed. Also talk a lot about her exes and guys she dates and give her advice. Tell her you like a girl a lot and want to become exclusive with her ask her what she thinks about that. Tell her your insecure about the situation and be open about your relationship and life.

She will get the hint that youre not interested in her and see her as a normal friend and youll get in the friendzone bigtime. If youre planning on dating a girl or f8cking her you should never ever ask her advice or give her relationship advice that will get you to the friendzone straight up. But you want that so try it, it will work lol believe me. Just treat her as your sister works perfectly

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her. Plainly. Exactly how you feel. "You are great girl for someone but I date only 8s and above." "My loss I know, but you need to hit the gym" Worked for me twice. Both girls text me gym updates. I know it sounds sh!tty but you are actually doing them a favor, and... you get eactly what you want. A friend.