How can i find me a 18 year old chick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pudding

Banned
Reaction score
Can anyone of you all give me some advice on what 18 year olds chicks like? Iam 30 do you think there is a chance with me?

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted THIS same thread and you got more responses than me !

btw, why are you interested in 18 yr old chick may I ask ?

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i know what you mean, they loook so young at 18 and just two years later at 20 or 21 , most girls look so much older to me compartively.

yunghova35

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pudding
Because there some are cute and pretty and there 18.:)

Seriouly dude, I think you may have a internal problem, you may be a boardling pedifile (sp?).
But why dont you try the MALL, or a High School

Sicko

yunghova35

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pudding
18!! Hello !!! 18!!! adult get it!!
I know but still targeting after a girl because of her age is a little sick...

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well somebody needs to be put in jail.

If your thinking of gurls as young as 18, and your 30, I'd say you have an eye out for the even youngerones too.

the only reason 18 is such a big deal is because it leagal.
you need help. get it.
It might save you from getting shot in the head

BootsOfEscaping

Don Juan
Reaction score
-->

Easy...... myspace.com

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
woah!

Originally posted by yunghova35
I know but still targeting after a girl because of her age is a little sick...
You forgot to add colour to your post:rolleyes: :D

Anyways... Pudding... I dont think that you SHOULD be targeting 18 year olds if u are 30.... Maybe when u are 40, then going for a 28 year old might not be TOO bad, but i would suggest that you rather target women that are in their mid-late 20's. But if u REALLy want to go for 18 year olds, then i would imagine that u should act and try look like 1 yourself. And obviously charm and everything else that this site teaches u to have will help.

:rolleyes: :D

Laterz...

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
well somebody needs to be put in jail.

If your thinking of gurls as young as 18, and your 30, I'd say you have an eye out for the even youngerones too.

the only reason 18 is such a big deal is because it leagal.
you need help. get it.
It might save you from getting shot in the head
Agree completely!! You want an 18 year old because they look young?? Someone print this off and keep it cuz chances are the Attorney will be needing it to prove his case when it comes time for criminal charges!

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
umm....

Originally posted by Bussey
Agree completely!! You want an 18 year old because they look young?? Someone print this off and keep it cuz chances are the Attorney will be needing it to prove his case when it comes time for criminal charges!
If the girl is 18 (legal), what charges can be made against him?:rolleyes:

BootsOfEscaping

Don Juan
Reaction score
-->>

Come on guys, take it easy. I am 31 and have 18 year olds after me all the time. I look about 24 so lucky me. While I cannot have much of a conversation with an 18 year old they are still fun to hang out with. I love going dancing with my younger girl crowd. Then again, I fit the scene, if your some old bald dude that LOOKS old, leave the young ones alone, you'll just look creepy.

Remember this, Hugh Heffner(my hero of course) is what, 70 something?!?! His gf's are all 18-20. Isn't that every mans dream anyway? Personally, I prefer an intelligent, experienced girl 22-26 but I still have a blast with the young ones.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is that, if you ware to put a 16,17,18 in a line could you tell the difference. You got this guy going around loking for 18 year olds, do you really think the first question he asks is gona be "are you over 18" NO, he is gona be thinking; "waw look at the ass on that young thing"

you are a man, you know haw it works

just looking out for the guy

Reach

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I'm 80 i'll probably be into 18 year olds. But it's true, you'll probably look like a perv.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my city... Friday nights, one or two specific clubs

The demographic is basic... you've got 30 - 35 yr old businessmen, suited still, on the one hand, and then on the other, you've got 18 - 21 yr old girls who are out lookin for a sugar daddy basically...

Perfection...

Status
Not open for further replies.