How can I figure out what makes me so offputting?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget the club is a SHARKTANK, a place where natural selection already happened because men who get no success automatically wont even wanna be there .
I've seen enough working as a bouncer and cooler in nightclubs that I wouldn't want to LTR any of the women there.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen enough working as a bouncer and cooler in nightclubs that I wouldn't want to LTR any of the women there.
You diving into deep waters now.

I keep telling these men that believe they are entitled to a woman that BEYOND getting the woman is a world full of hurt, especially for them and due to the way they move in life.

But hey, the urge for p00sy is strong, I get that and I'm equally weak from that regard. Only difference is I actually lived with and made babies with those types of women and now I am I court with those types of women.

When they get her, they'll wish they never met her..those women's actions and abusive tendencies make Satan blush more red than he already is..

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You diving into deep waters now.
Familiar waters.

Only difference is I actually lived with and made babies with those types of women and now I am I court with those types of women.
I never went that far, making babies with trollops. As for the 'living together', I had my own pad and didn't share it with any of my lovers until I met my (now ex-)wife.

Agamemnon43

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like you're a type of dude who would benefit more by meeting and talking to women in some other social envinronments outside of night clubs. Heck, you're in college, there must be many types of socializing out there, where you can actually talk to women and where they can hear what you're saying.