~ how can I F*ck her?

GiGi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi men ;)

I have a huge problem
scuz' for my bad english i'm italian

I know a girl who looooooove to be f**ked , very very very horny
She's 17, and I 'm 21 soon...problem : she's very experienced in spite of her age....and i'm VIRGIN! ( I know I know....) I am VERY ASHAMED

She tried to s*ck me but but in 10 Sec in her m0uth , I wanted to ejacul@t3 ....so I said : "no no it's not a good idea", and i stopped just before cuming :(
it was my first sex experience

Now, I want to f*ck her on monday...i CAN'T stay a virgin...all the elements of seduction are controlled, but i cùm too fast, I can't explode my reputation...so I have to control my cùm too.

I hesitate between several options:
- I'm honest and tell her that i'm virgin , but lie on the reason: I can tell her that it's because I was in love with a Muslim and I wanted to retain me for her..SO if I cùm too fast, I have my reason

-I fake that i'm experienced and try to satisfy her...but if I can't stay more than 10sec in her, there will be a problem..

I like her and know that there is a lot of girls on earth...but I don't want to miss this "test" , it will block me still more...big dilemma...she have a splendid body , I don't place her on a pedestal but it's the type of girl who let you if you cùm like a virgin

Please help me !!!!!!! how can I manage to be good and what can I say, HOW DO I HAVE TO DO?

spitkicker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Best thing to do is stop worrying about it. It's this type of thinking that will turn her off. All guys have problems with duration at one time or another...

The second thing, and very important is get off a few times that day.

So before you guys have sex, jerk off. It's really that simple...

Also, if you guys are both drinking, then you will last longer...

GiGi

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know that
but even before she s*cked me, i ej@culat3d 3 times
at 21 years old, it's a big problem to be virgin and even if we don't want that, we wait fo a fuc* ! so in my case it's impossible to retain me, after 10-15sec...

when she suc*ed me, i didn't take care about fast ***!ng cauz' I thought I was able to retain me, so it's not the fear which push me to cùm...i'm just LIKE THIS...i have waited too long
help me plz

governor

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont' worry about it man.
spitkicker is right - everyone has had a problem with duration at one point.
but a few pointers if you need them:
you say she's experienced, so she'll have no problems going on top - less work for you, and way easier to control your ejaculation.
concentrate on your breathing. sounds simple but if you concentrate on slow, deep breathing you'll relax more.
but when it comes down to it - it's not going to bust your rep, **** happens, big deal.
good luck buddy

Lotheladus

Reaction score
Think about a huge fat old lady!! Works for me.. But even if I come I just keep on rocking until she comes. You can handle a little pain for your reputation.

Or when you feel you are about to come, just slow down and use your hand on her.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GiGi
all the elements of seduction are controlled, but i cùm too fast, I can't explode my reputation...
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Yeah you don't wanna explode your rep :p

I loved that one!

There are many techniques you can learn to make you last longer. Do a search on the net. Also, in time, you will last longer. If you *** too fast, just keep doing sexual stuff to her until you are ready again, then go at it again. And again. etc.

Also, durex has a brand of condoms that are called Durex Performa. They have a "lotion" or somthing in the inside tip of the condom which deminishes sensation. It's very effective and you will definitely last longer. Try it.

GiGi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok ! but what do I have to say if she answer me..?
nobody has responded me for my options:

- I'm honest and tell her that i'm virgin , but lie on the reason: I can tell her that it's because I was in love with a Muslim and I wanted to retain me for her..SO if I cùm too fast, I have my reason

-I fake that i'm experienced and try to satisfy her...but if I can't stay more than 10sec in her, there will be a problem..

DonMEgaHoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fake it, use a desensitized condom. Only give her the virgin story only if she asks or comments on something.. Only then

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lotheladus
But even if I come I just keep on rocking until she comes. You can handle a little pain for your reputation.
and just why would it be painful?

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
first time i had sex, i didn't admit i was a virgin, and i SUCKED in bed. Not because a premature ejaculation (actually i didn't *** at all), but I just sucked. No matter how confident I was about everything.

TELL HER! She'll most probably be happy to lead you in for the first time, and will understand your PE problem.

Some of my friends use some special condoms to prevent this.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha would you rather ejaculate early and have sex or not have sex?