How can i become popular at school?

the-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
How can i become popular at school?

btw yes it is me i want a girl, i made a new thread coz all u lot where like change ur name so i did now in this thread plz answer my question and dont say change ur name again or nice name, JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION :)

Im not good at meeting girls or people and I heard girls liked popular people and im not to popular and the fit girls dono who i am and i dont know wot to say to people you dont know. So what can i say to people I dont know and how can i get popular thanks.

plz help thanks.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a look at the extra-curricular activities that your school offers. If it's anything like mine, they've got your basic sports: football, basketball, baseball, track, wrestling, soccer, et cetera. Then there's the clubs... Students Against Drunk Driving, maybe a religious club Audio/Visual club, computer club or whatever. There's band, choir, academic games teams, debate teams, chess clubs, photography clubs, yearbook, student newspaper. Whatever. Find one that interests you. Sign up. Get involved in something.

Being popular isn't necessarily about knowing things to say to people you don't know. It's about getting to know people you don't know, and the easiest way to do that is to get involved in a common interest with different people.

PS: You did the right thing by changing your name.

Last edited:

Jason17

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest that you try approaching and talking to new people. It also really helps if there is something about yourself that is unique but people admire as well, not just on the outside but something about your personality as well.

Noobie

Don Juan
Reaction score
ennnnnttttt.... wrong answer guys

theres steps to be popular...and this works!

1) Say peoples names --> this shows you have interest in talking to them and you recognize them as a friend or w/e

2) Listen to what people have to say --> this shows that you care about other people and they might start referring to you for avice later

3) Tell every person something special --> everyone is unique and they want to be known for it. When you do this, you are telling them that they are special (e.g. hey bob, you made the football team good job! i wish i could've made it...your probably the best on the team) [something that makes them feel proud and maybe better than everyone else

4) umm i kinda forgot the 4th one lol sry

yeah its good to join extra curricular activities too and all that other sutff

PS this is how to be popular! it doesn't mean that you'll be cool

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im kind of popular at school. well im just talking about having alot of friend girls. all you do is flirt with all the girls in your classes that you think are hot.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What everyone else said.

I'm full of psychological disorders, lol, but I'm as popular as they get (through good stuff and bad stuff), by basically talking to alot of people and by standing up for myself when a teacher makes a bad decision.

If you defy authority when they're obviously wrong you're name will go around.

Also go to parties and do something funny or tell a story that will make people talk about later. Not something retarded like fall on your head drunk that'll give you a bad rep, but you know what I mean.

On a side note, since you're a DJ and obviously a cool guy you could just date the hottest cheerleader and everything else I said wont matter.